SMS 2003 Cert

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=, Dec 21, 2004.

  1. Does any one know if there is plans for an MCSE test for SMS 2003? Microsoft
    still has a test for 2.0 but no mention of 2003 test.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=, Dec 21, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=
    <> say in
    news::

    > Does any one know if there is plans for an MCSE test for SMS 2003?
    > Microsoft still has a test for 2.0 but no mention of 2003 test.

    hasn't been for ages and there are no scheduled plans that I have seen
    (unless there has been a secret meeting without me <g>)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 21, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    JaR Guest

    > hasn't been for ages and there are no scheduled plans that I have seen
    > (unless there has been a secret meeting without me <g>)

    Can they *do* that???

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 21, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    Nerd32768 Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    > >
    > > hasn't been for ages and there are no scheduled plans that I have seen
    > > (unless there has been a secret meeting without me <g>)
    > >

    > Can they *do* that???
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a pony!

    I would rather have a biiiggg, ffffffaaaaaaattttttttt cow(from Omaha,
    please), than a pony

    Nerd32768, Dec 21, 2004
  5. At this time, there are no current plans for a SMS 2003 Exam, as of
    10.17.2004, the last time I checked the spreadsheet of MS Learning products
    in development. The next big thing is the ISA Server Exam that is in
    development. Good luck.

    Christopher J. Beasley, Dec 22, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Can they *do* that???

    no...

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Nerd32768" <> say in news:
    #:

    > I would rather have a biiiggg, ffffffaaaaaaattttttttt cow(from Omaha,
    > please), than a pony

    you have odd taste in women...

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    Kat Guest

    > > I would rather have a biiiggg, ffffffaaaaaaattttttttt cow(from Omaha,
    > > please), than a pony

    > you have odd taste in women...

    Women taste funny Period

    Kat

    Kat, Dec 22, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    kpg Guest

    > Women taste funny Period
    >
    > Kat

    how would you know that?...

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win!

    kpg, Dec 22, 2004

  10. >-----Original Message-----

    >> > I would rather have a biiiggg, ffffffaaaaaaattttttttt

    cow(from Omaha,
    >> > please), than a pony

    >> you have odd taste in women...
    >>

    >Women taste funny Period

    EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 22, 2004
  11. Kat wrote:
    >>> I would rather have a biiiggg, ffffffaaaaaaattttttttt cow(from
    >>> Omaha, please), than a pony

    >> you have odd taste in women...
    >>

    > Women taste funny Period

    You and Brat should get together.

    Real soon.

    And get someone to take some pictures.

    Preferably me.

    Real soon.

    Did I mention real soon?

    This just in: The wife says get someone else to take the pictures.

    --
    Fris "But send me some anyway" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 22, 2004
  12. kpg wrote:
    >> Women taste funny Period
    >>
    >> Kat

    > how would you know that?...

    Ours is not to question why...

    Ours is to get GIFS!!1!1!!!!1!!!!

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 22, 2004
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    Kat Guest

    > > Women taste funny Period
    > >
    > > Kat

    > how would you know that?...

    Curiousity killed the Kat- or at least had her hacking up a hairball..

    Kat *Stick to licking myself from now on*

    Kat, Dec 22, 2004
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    Kat Guest

    > Ours is not to question why...
    >
    > Ours is to get GIFS!!1!1!!!!1!!!!

    How about high quality JPG's? Gif's are so old school!

    Kat

    Kat, Dec 22, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Kat <lustspeed AT yahoo xxxxdotxxxx com> rambled:

    >> Ours is not to question why...
    >>
    >> Ours is to get GIFS!!1!1!!!!1!!!!

    > How about high quality JPG's? Gif's are so old school!
    >

    > Kat

    tif, gif, jpg, bmp...hell, even ascii art will do..just get pics.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 22, 2004
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Kat" <lustspeed AT yahoo xxxxdotxxxx com> say in

    > Kat *Stick to licking myself from now on*

    PICTURES!!!!

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    > Women taste funny Period

    I read that with a "during thier" in it...

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:uM8J0MF6EHA.1188
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    >> Women taste funny Period
    >>
    >> Kat

    > how would you know that?...

    does it matter...

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  19. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear FrisbeeĀ® <> say in

    > kpg wrote:
    >>> Women taste funny Period
    >>>
    >>> Kat

    >> how would you know that?...

    > Ours is not to question why...
    >
    > Ours is to get GIFS!!1!1!!!!1!!!!

    is this the start of the line?

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  20. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

    > How about high quality JPG's? Gif's are so old school!

    ok, it is Christmas...

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004