    i set up through yahoo. i tried using the directions yahoo has on their sit
    to no avail. what do i have to use for the smpt server name

    ---

    Jeremy Micheau, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Jeremy Micheau

    Boomer Guest

    Jeremy Micheau wrote:
    > i am trying to set up outlook to deliver my mail through a pop3 email
    > client i set up through yahoo. i tried using the directions yahoo has
    > on their sit to no avail. what do i have to use for the smpt server
    > name

    Your ISP's mail server, you daft twat. You would have fucking read that had
    you actually read the instuctions you fucking well claim to have read, you
    duff ****.

    Boomer, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Jeremy Micheau

    Boomer Guest

    Jeremy Micheau wrote:
    > i am trying to set up outlook to deliver my mail through a pop3 email
    > client i set up through yahoo. i tried using the directions yahoo has
    > on their sit to no avail. what do i have to use for the smpt server
    > name

    Oh, and don't forget...

    **** CHIRAC! BOMB IRAQ!

    Boomer, Feb 8, 2004
  4. Jeremy Micheau

    Murray Guest

    Hi, Jeremy

    Ignore Boomer. He forgot his medications today.

    Yahoo used to offer a free POP3 redirection service. Now they charge $19.95.
    Did you pay for the extended service?

    Even if you did, have a look at

    http://yahoopops.sourceforge.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=
    index&req=viewsdownload&sid=2

    It's a small utility that allows you to retrieve and send EMail through your
    Yahoo account using Outlook Express or most other EMail programs. Works well
    for me, and its free.

    Murray

    Murray, Feb 8, 2004
  5. Jeremy Micheau

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 02:27:48 GMT, Murray wrote:

    >Hi, Jeremy
    >
    >Ignore Boomer. He forgot his medications today.

    One could just as easily say, "Ignore Murray. He forgot to look at the headers
    today, and is mistaking the dizum forger for the real Boomer."

    Especially since that happens to be the truth of the matter.

    "Oops."

    --
    "... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
    -- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98

    Mara, Feb 8, 2004
  6. Jeremy Micheau

    Boomer Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 02:27:48 GMT, Murray wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, Jeremy
    >>
    >>Ignore Boomer. He forgot his medications today.

    > One could just as easily say, "Ignore Murray. He forgot to look at
    > the headers today, and is mistaking the dizum forger for the real
    > Boomer."
    >
    > Especially since that happens to be the truth of the matter.
    >
    > "Oops."

    Thanks, Mara. :)

    --
    Newbies!

    Boomer, Feb 8, 2004
  7. Jeremy Micheau

    Boomer Guest

    "Murray" <> wrote in

    > Hi, Jeremy
    >
    > Ignore Boomer. He forgot his medications today.

    Lurk in a group before you open your mouth to type.

    And I suggest to learn to read headers.

    Boomer, Feb 8, 2004
  8. Jeremy Micheau

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer wrote:

    > Lurk in a group before you open your mouth to type.
    >
    > And I suggest to learn to read headers.

    There's summat up in yer 'ed, fucktard. Other fuckwitted gems by Boomer the
    net-nazi....

    "don't answer."

    "don't post the mp3 to the requests group"

    "don't jusmp in the middle of another thread"

    "don't start a new thread."

    "Please don't start new threads"

    "don't start a new thread"

    "don't post under the delimiter"

    "don't change the subject line"

    "don't reply after the ">"."

    "don't change the subject line"

    "don't post the same message twice"

    "don't get frustrated."

    "don't start a new thread with the same question"

    "don't repost the same question an hour later."

    "don't start a new thread about the same problem(s)."

    "don't start your subject line with "Re"."

    "Don't post binaries to a non-binary newsgroup!"

    "DON'T start new messages about the same problem
    that you are working on"

    "don't put 'RE' in the subject line"

    "don't post the same message a second time."

    "don't post in all caps."

    "don't use HTLM in your sig."

    "don't put your reply after the ">""

    "don't change the subject line"

    "don't start a new thread"

    "don't use HTML here."

    "don't start your subject line with 'Re'"

    "don't repost spam."

    "don't repost the HTML!!!!!"

    "don't repost your question again."

    "don't post again."

    "don't feed the troll."

    "DON'T post a binary to a non-binary group."

    "don't post with your Caps Lock key on."

    "don't use HTML in a plain text news group."

    "do you own the domain 'nowhere.com'? If not... the spam meant for you is
    going to this domain"

    "You are posting with a valid domain. "Invalid.com" Please don't do that.
    They are gettin spam meant for you."

    "unless you own the somewhere.com domain..... you are using someone anothers
    domain in your address. You should change it if that domain is not yours"

    "please use your very own domain"

    "You are still abusing a valid domain!"

    "All spam meant for you is going to that domain. You are abusing that
    domain!"

    "don't use a valid domain in your addy."

    "You are using their domain, in your address, without their permission."

    "Stop using a domain that is NOT yours!"

    "Quit using a valid domain name in your address"

    "Do Not abuse a valid domain"

    "Use an INVALID domain name!!!!!"

    "PLEASE use an INVALID domain!!!!! You don't own nothpole.org???"

    "The POINT IS that my-deja.com is a valid domain and YOU are using it!"

    "I can't help you but can suggest that ..."

    "I can't help you there."

    "Sorry I can't help"

    "I can't help with your problem but I can suggest ..."

    "Hi I don't use Agent. So I can't help but ..."

    "I don't know how OE works so I can't help you ..."

    "Sorry I can't help you with saving text and a graphic in Word."

    "Hi I can't help with your question but ..."

    "Sorry I can't help with "rules" if you use IE/OE"

    "I use Mozilla so I can't help you out."

    "Can't help you here. I Do Not like anything Norton."

    "I can't help with your problem. It may take a month until someone can
    answer you though."

    "I don't use ZA or AVG and can't help with your questions."

    "Not sure how RAM booster works. So I can't help you there."

    "Could you please adjust your Time Zone settings? You are posting from the
    future."

    "Could you please adjust your Time Zone settings? You are posting in the
    future."

    "And could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?"

    "Could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?"

    "Could you please adjust your Time Zone settings?"

    "Hello Could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?"

    "Hi Could you please adjust your Time Zone settings?"

    "Norman Could you please adjust your Time Zone settings?"

    "Spam report id 390702184 sent to: "

    "Spam report id 370272916 sent to: "

    "Spam report id 424845025 sent to: "

    (time zone, adjust... 445 results for author "boomer" in ng
    24hoursupport.helpdesk)
    ("can't help"... 189 results for author "boomer" in ng
    24hoursupport.helpdesk)
    ("spam report"... 209 results for author "boomer" in ng
    24hoursupport.helpdesk)

    Boomer, Feb 8, 2004
  9. Jeremy Micheau

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 19:21:28 -0500, in
    <>
    Jeremy Micheau scrawled:

    "I"

    > am trying to set up outlook

    "Outlook"

    > to deliver my mail through a pop3 email client i

    "I"

    >set up through yahoo.

    "Yahoo"

    "I"

    >tried using the directions yahoo

    "Yahoo"

    >has on their sit

    "site"

    >to no avail. what

    "What"

    >do i

    "I"

    > have to use for the smpt

    "SMTP"

    >server name

    "name?"

    Now, think about why I corrected your spellings. Get the picture?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 8, 2004