    sweet ass deal. Not sure if this is at every Best Buy but just have the person
    in the dvd section do a price check. Does anybody know if all their dvd sets
    are on sale?
    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo, Jan 10, 2004

  2. MS#1Fanboy-JoJo

    AceoHearts Guest

    Usually the week that a new season for a show is released on DVD Best Buy
    runs a deal on that series. You really see it when a new Star Trek season
    is released. The new Season is usually like $5 off, but if you buy it with
    another season, you save $10, if you buy 3 seasons you save $15 and so on.
    It may actually be more than that, but you are paying a bunch of money if
    you are buying that many seasons. They have run the deal with all the
    M*A*S*H seasons, Star Trek, Friends, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and
    other series. They do the same thing when sequels come out. I think they
    had Bad Boys and Bad Boys 2 for $25 the week of the release.

    AceoHearts
    AceoHearts, Jan 10, 2004

  3. In article <I1ZLb.70024$>,
    says...

    >Usually the week that a new season for a show is released on DVD Best Buy
    >runs a deal on that series. You really see it when a new Star Trek season
    >is released. The new Season is usually like $5 off, but if you buy it with
    >another season, you save $10, if you buy 3 seasons you save $15 and so on.
    >It may actually be more than that, but you are paying a bunch of money if
    >you are buying that many seasons. They have run the deal with all the
    >M*A*S*H seasons, Star Trek, Friends, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and
    >other series. They do the same thing when sequels come out. I think they
    >had Bad Boys and Bad Boys 2 for $25 the week of the release.
    >
    >AceoHearts

    This was still a better deal than they usually have. I bought two sets and
    saved twenty more off the already low price. Does anybody know when the second
    season arcs are coming out?
    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo, Jan 10, 2004