    Old Gringo38 Guest

    http://goo.gl/yS19H Link to NYT
    --
    11/10/2010 11:15:36 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo38, Nov 10, 2010

  2. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:17:11 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > http://goo.gl/yS19H Link to NYT

    username and password would be nice.
    richard, Nov 10, 2010

  3. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:17:11 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > http://goo.gl/yS19H Link to NYT

    Need free account. Don't know what the subject was but:

    I bought the Cig2o e-cig starter kit. Haven't smoked a real cig since
    Friday. One cartridge lasted me 5 days. A five cartridge pack sells for
    $12 bucks. Battery (the tobacco part in a real cig) lasts 2 days. You
    get two plus a charger in the starter. I take a couple hits every half
    hour or so when I get the itch. The vapor has no flavor but has nicotine
    and simulates smoke pretty damn convincingly. Manager at Starbucks came
    over to me this morning and told me to put my cigarette out :)

    Meat Plow, Nov 10, 2010
  4. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:48:19 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:17:11 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/yS19H Link to NYT

    > Need free account. Don't know what the subject was but:
    >
    > I bought the Cig2o e-cig starter kit. Haven't smoked a real cig since
    > Friday. One cartridge lasted me 5 days. A five cartridge pack sells for
    > $12 bucks. Battery (the tobacco part in a real cig) lasts 2 days. You
    > get two plus a charger in the starter. I take a couple hits every half
    > hour or so when I get the itch. The vapor has no flavor but has nicotine
    > and simulates smoke pretty damn convincingly. Manager at Starbucks came
    > over to me this morning and told me to put my cigarette out :)

    I've been looking at "blu". I've checked out others but the prices weren't
    that convincing to switch. One claimed "500 puffs" which worked out to be a
    little over 2 packs. So why should I pay $8 a pack instead of the cheaper
    price for the real stuff?

    "nJoy" the original, is just to damned pricy. Even one "cig" costs 10
    bucks.
    richard, Nov 10, 2010
  5. Old Gringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote:

    >I bought the Cig2o e-cig starter kit. Haven't smoked a real cig since
    >Friday. One cartridge lasted me 5 days. A five cartridge pack sells for
    >$12 bucks. Battery (the tobacco part in a real cig) lasts 2 days. You
    >get two plus a charger in the starter. I take a couple hits every half
    >hour or so when I get the itch. The vapor has no flavor but has nicotine
    >and simulates smoke pretty damn convincingly. Manager at Starbucks came
    >over to me this morning and told me to put my cigarette out :)

    What cartomizers are you using that have no taste? The page below has 8
    flavors.
    http://cig2ostore.com/cartomizers.html

    So, essentially you have quit smoking using these if you have not had a real
    one since Friday. Congratulations! I'm looking for a method myself.
    G. Morgan, Nov 11, 2010
  6. Old Gringo38

    wabbit Guest

    Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:17:11 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/yS19H Link to NYT

    > Need free account. Don't know what the subject was but:
    >
    > I bought the Cig2o e-cig starter kit. Haven't smoked a real cig since
    > Friday. One cartridge lasted me 5 days. A five cartridge pack sells for
    > $12 bucks. Battery (the tobacco part in a real cig) lasts 2 days. You
    > get two plus a charger in the starter. I take a couple hits every half
    > hour or so when I get the itch. The vapor has no flavor but has nicotine
    > and simulates smoke pretty damn convincingly. Manager at Starbucks came
    > over to me this morning and told me to put my cigarette out :)

    After trying a bunch of different "e-cigs" I settled on the Joye eGo.
    One charge of the battery lasts me over 24 hours and you get two
    complete cigs in the kit. Instead of cartridges, I drip two or three
    drops of "e-juice" into the atomizer and it lasts for a while. A $7
    bottle of juice lasts me over a week, where I used to go through about a
    carton of cigs a week.

    If anyone wants a source *ahem* I happen to have the email address to my
    supplier, very good pricing.
    wabbit, Nov 11, 2010
  7. Old Gringo38

    wabbit Guest

    wabbit wrote:
    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:17:11 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://goo.gl/yS19H Link to NYT

    >> Need free account. Don't know what the subject was but:
    >>
    >> I bought the Cig2o e-cig starter kit. Haven't smoked a real cig since
    >> Friday. One cartridge lasted me 5 days. A five cartridge pack sells
    >> for $12 bucks. Battery (the tobacco part in a real cig) lasts 2 days.
    >> You get two plus a charger in the starter. I take a couple hits every
    >> half hour or so when I get the itch. The vapor has no flavor but has
    >> nicotine and simulates smoke pretty damn convincingly. Manager at
    >> Starbucks came over to me this morning and told me to put my cigarette
    >> out :)

    > After trying a bunch of different "e-cigs" I settled on the Joye eGo.
    > One charge of the battery lasts me over 24 hours and you get two
    > complete cigs in the kit. Instead of cartridges, I drip two or three
    > drops of "e-juice" into the atomizer and it lasts for a while. A $7
    > bottle of juice lasts me over a week, where I used to go through about a
    > carton of cigs a week.
    >
    > If anyone wants a source *ahem* I happen to have the email address to my
    > supplier, very good pricing.

    And I forgot to mention my favorite flavor is Cuban Cigar. There's
    hundreds of other flavors though.
    wabbit, Nov 11, 2010
  8. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:12:15 -0500, wabbit wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:17:11 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://goo.gl/yS19H Link to NYT

    >> Need free account. Don't know what the subject was but:
    >>
    >> I bought the Cig2o e-cig starter kit. Haven't smoked a real cig since
    >> Friday. One cartridge lasted me 5 days. A five cartridge pack sells for
    >> $12 bucks. Battery (the tobacco part in a real cig) lasts 2 days. You
    >> get two plus a charger in the starter. I take a couple hits every half
    >> hour or so when I get the itch. The vapor has no flavor but has nicotine
    >> and simulates smoke pretty damn convincingly. Manager at Starbucks came
    >> over to me this morning and told me to put my cigarette out :)

    > After trying a bunch of different "e-cigs" I settled on the Joye eGo.
    > One charge of the battery lasts me over 24 hours and you get two
    > complete cigs in the kit. Instead of cartridges, I drip two or three
    > drops of "e-juice" into the atomizer and it lasts for a while. A $7
    > bottle of juice lasts me over a week, where I used to go through about a
    > carton of cigs a week.
    >
    > If anyone wants a source *ahem* I happen to have the email address to my
    > supplier, very good pricing.

    http://www.dragonflyecigs.com/store/ejuice-c-19.html?osCsid=1cdaf5bad7e68ec1e0c68fbd53180b3a

    So why not buy a 30ml bottle for twice the price and it will last 3 weeks
    instead of one.
    richard, Nov 11, 2010
  9. Old Gringo38

    wabbit Guest

    richard wrote:

    >> Instead of cartridges, I drip two or three
    >> drops of "e-juice" into the atomizer and it lasts for a while. A $7
    >> bottle of juice lasts me over a week, where I used to go through about a
    >> carton of cigs a week.

    > So why not buy a 30ml bottle for twice the price and it will last 3 weeks
    > instead of one.

    I have several 30ml bottles of Cuban Cigar flavor, I also have 10ml
    bottles of apple, cherry, Marlboro (called USA), mocha and so forth.
    There's also hundreds of other flavors including menthols and obscure
    epicurean tobacco blends, spices and on and on.
    wabbit, Nov 11, 2010
  10. Old Gringo38

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:49:00 -0500, wabbit wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >
    >>> Instead of cartridges, I drip two or three
    >>> drops of "e-juice" into the atomizer and it lasts for a while. A $7
    >>> bottle of juice lasts me over a week, where I used to go through about a
    >>> carton of cigs a week.

    >> So why not buy a 30ml bottle for twice the price and it will last 3 weeks
    >> instead of one.

    > I have several 30ml bottles of Cuban Cigar flavor, I also have 10ml
    > bottles of apple, cherry, Marlboro (called USA), mocha and so forth.
    > There's also hundreds of other flavors including menthols and obscure
    > epicurean tobacco blends, spices and on and on.

    I noticed one was called "smog". Who wants to smoke more smog?
    One candy company has a flavor called "puke". So maybe they should have a
    smoke favor called "puke" as well eh?
    richard, Nov 11, 2010
  11. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:43:36 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:17:11 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/yS19H Link to NYT

    > username and password would be nice.

    Oh hell, I thought everyone subscribed to the NYT (It;s Free)
    --
    11/11/2010 8:26:30 AM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 11, 2010
  12. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:48:19 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:17:11 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/yS19H Link to NYT

    > Need free account. Don't know what the subject was but:
    >
    > I bought the Cig2o e-cig starter kit. Haven't smoked a real cig since
    > Friday. One cartridge lasted me 5 days. A five cartridge pack sells for
    > $12 bucks. Battery (the tobacco part in a real cig) lasts 2 days. You
    > get two plus a charger in the starter. I take a couple hits every half
    > hour or so when I get the itch. The vapor has no flavor but has nicotine
    > and simulates smoke pretty damn convincingly. Manager at Starbucks came
    > over to me this morning and told me to put my cigarette out :)

    Sorry about that, I thought everyone subscribed to the NYT. The
    article showed new pictures that will appear on cigarette packages,
    rather gorse.
    I have to laugh, I still smoke and with the cost of cigarettes now
    days you could make payments on a new car with the money.
    --
    11/11/2010 8:40:44 AM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 11, 2010
  13. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:48:19 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:17:11 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/yS19H Link to NYT

    > Need free account. Don't know what the subject was but:
    >
    > I bought the Cig2o e-cig starter kit. Haven't smoked a real cig since
    > Friday. One cartridge lasted me 5 days. A five cartridge pack sells for
    > $12 bucks. Battery (the tobacco part in a real cig) lasts 2 days. You
    > get two plus a charger in the starter. I take a couple hits every half
    > hour or so when I get the itch. The vapor has no flavor but has nicotine
    > and simulates smoke pretty damn convincingly. Manager at Starbucks came
    > over to me this morning and told me to put my cigarette out :)

    The top right photo is one of the ones that will be on new cigarette
    packages. http://goo.gl/EUbXc Hope this works, photo from Google
    Images.
    --
    11/11/2010 9:36:14 AM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 11, 2010
  14. Old Gringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:37:38 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:48:19 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:17:11 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://goo.gl/yS19H Link to NYT

    >> Need free account. Don't know what the subject was but:
    >>
    >> I bought the Cig2o e-cig starter kit. Haven't smoked a real cig since
    >> Friday. One cartridge lasted me 5 days. A five cartridge pack sells for
    >> $12 bucks. Battery (the tobacco part in a real cig) lasts 2 days. You
    >> get two plus a charger in the starter. I take a couple hits every half
    >> hour or so when I get the itch. The vapor has no flavor but has
    >> nicotine and simulates smoke pretty damn convincingly. Manager at
    >> Starbucks came over to me this morning and told me to put my cigarette
    >> out :)

    > The top right photo is one of the ones that will be on new cigarette
    > packages. http://goo.gl/EUbXc Hope this works, photo from Google
    > Images.

    Ah ok I heard about that today.

    Meat Plow, Nov 11, 2010
  15. Old Gringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    §nühw¤£f <> wrote:

    >Discipline?
    >I quit chew tobaccy after doing that for about 7 years.

    I've been smoking 24 years. I don't think 'discipline on it's own will work,
    need a plan. I've tried before. Even tried those patches, but they were too
    hard to keep lit up.
    G. Morgan, Nov 12, 2010