    First of all, my house is safe :), there is nothing dangeer in it.

    Thank you very much and best regards
    Himanshu Jani

    Himanshu Jani, Nov 10, 2007

  2. Himanshu Jani

    SJP Guest

    "Himanshu Jani" <> wrote in message
    news:jMfZi.5876$...
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Since morning, smoke detector is making chime sound, every 3 seconds.
    > Can someone please tell me what could be wrong?
    > First of all, my house is safe :), there is nothing dangeer in it.

    Changed the battery?

    SJP, Nov 10, 2007

  3. Himanshu Jani

    who'sthat Guest

    On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:41:46 -0000, "SJP" <>
    wrote:

    >"Himanshu Jani" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello All,
    >>
    >> Since morning, smoke detector is making chime sound, every 3 seconds.
    >> Can someone please tell me what could be wrong?
    >> First of all, my house is safe :), there is nothing dangeer in it.
    >>

    >Changed the battery?

    Which you should do every spring or fall at the time change.

    who'sthat, Nov 10, 2007
  4. Himanshu Jani

    Jerry G. Guest

    If your smoke detector is chiming, "CHANGE THE BATTERY!".

    --

    Jerry G.

    Jerry G., Nov 11, 2007
  5. Himanshu Jani

    tmakhani

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Smoke detector still chiming after changing battery

    I changed the battery and about two days later it started chiming. When I removed the battery it was very warm.

    tmakhani, May 9, 2012