    "A horse a horse, my kingdom for a horse".

    I haven't had a winner for six months.

    MD

    Mad Dog anti EU, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Mad Dog anti EU

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mad Dog anti EU wrote:

    OE 6.00.2900.3028 indicates that you are using XP SP2.

    > I am using quotefix and have checked the box but no smilies.

    XP SP2 works differently than other versions.

    ^1 http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/oeandsp2.mspx
    Outlook Express and Windows XP Service Pack 2: Several Problems or
    Superior Protection?

    ^2 http://www.insideoe.com/resources/tools.htm#oequotefix Warning for
    WinXP Service Pack 2 users! - OE-QuoteFix uses external files to color
    quoted material and to replace emoticons with icons.

    ^3 http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ Configuring
    Outlook Express - If you are using Windows XP SP2, please mind the
    following:

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jan 29, 2007

  3. Mike Easter wrote:
    || Mad Dog anti EU wrote:
    || OE 6.00.2900.3028 indicates that you are using XP SP2.
    ||| I am using quotefix and have checked the box but no smilies.
    || XP SP2 works differently than other versions.
    || ^1
    || http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/oeandsp2.mspx
    || Outlook Express and Windows XP Service Pack 2: Several Problems or
    || Superior Protection?
    || ^2 http://www.insideoe.com/resources/tools.htm#oequotefix Warning
    || for WinXP Service Pack 2 users! - OE-QuoteFix uses external files to
    || color quoted material and to replace emoticons with icons.
    || ^3 http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ Configuring
    || Outlook Express - If you are using Windows XP SP2, please mind the
    || following:
    || --
    || Mike Easter

    Many thanks

    Mad Dog anti EU, Jan 29, 2007
  4. "Mad Dog anti EU" <>
    wrote in news:Koovh.775$:

    > I am using quotefix and have checked the box but no smilies.
    >
    > I had them before computer was repaired.
    >
    > Can you help please.

    (; :) (-; (-: (o: :eek:) :) ;-) :) ;)

    --

    I'd like to see one of those nude operas!
    Because when they hit on the high notes,

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 29, 2007
  5. Mad Dog anti EU

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > "Mad Dog anti EU" <>
    > wrote in news:Koovh.775$:
    >
    >> I am using quotefix and have checked the box but no smilies.
    >>
    >> I had them before computer was repaired.
    >>
    >> Can you help please.

    > (; :) (-; (-: (o: :eek:) :) ;-) :) ;)

    Whadda ya know! Now there's plenty for everyone <g>

    WhzzKdd, Jan 29, 2007
  6. Mad Dog anti EU

    philo Guest

    "Mad Dog anti EU" <> wrote in message
    > I am using quotefix and have checked the box but no smilies.
    >
    > I had them before computer was repaired.
    >
    > Can you help please.

    why not just use *similes* instead?

    after all...a simile is like a cerebral smiley is it not ?

    philo, Jan 30, 2007
  7. philo wrote:
    || "Mad Dog anti EU" <> wrote in message
    ||| I am using quotefix and have checked the box but no smilies.
    ||| I had them before computer was repaired.
    ||| Can you help please.
    || why not just use *similes* instead?
    || after all...a simile is like a cerebral smiley is it not ?

    I will just draw it on thanks.

    :)

    Mad Dog anti EU, Jan 30, 2007
  8. Mad Dog anti EU

    > philo wrote:
    > || "Mad Dog anti EU" <> wrote in message
    > || why not just use *similes* instead?
    > || after all...a simile is like a cerebral smiley is it not ?
    >
    > I will just draw it on thanks.
    >
    > :)

    That will work
    otherwise just put smilies into a google search
    i'm sure there are plenty you can download

    philo, Jan 30, 2007