smileys

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Joyce Danielson, Feb 7, 2005.

  1. From: "°Mike°" <>
    Subject: Re: Best Anti-Virus
    Date: Monday, February 07, 2005 1:04 PM

    On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:36:45 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cu69md$p8d$>
    MikeW scrawled:

    <snip>

    >I think there has been a slight misunderstanding here, perhaps its the
    >way I phrased my question. The shutdown/switch user problems have only
    >started since I *installed* the new version of Kaspersky. However, I
    >will now follow up the links you gave me, and let you know the result. I
    >will also keep an eye open on this NG in case you respond to what I have
    >just typed here.
    >
    > Thank you very much for all your help, there are lots of people on this
    >NG who really do appreciate the help you provide.
    >MikeW

    I think the misunderstanding was mine -- I have just re-read your
    original question.

    Where are you up to now?

    Have you received a reply from Kaspersky Labs?

    Have you tried the shutdown troubleshooter?

    How about temporarily uninstalling KAV, to see if
    the problems disappear with it not installed?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    Joyce Danielson, Feb 7, 2005