    Spyware or other baddies? They look cool, but I don't want to download
    them if they contain crap. Many thanks for any advice.

    Cheers

    Woolfie, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Woolfie

    Collector Guest

    Woolfie said the following on 17/08/2004 16:20:
    > Does the 'Smilies' for use in email programmes from the above contain
    > Spyware or other baddies? They look cool, but I don't want to download
    > them if they contain crap. Many thanks for any advice.
    >
    > Cheers

    Do they ask you to accept an agreement or ask for a email address either
    means trouble but so can those who dont in the form of adware etc when
    youuse the product.

    Collector, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Woolfie wrote:
    > Does the 'Smilies' for use in email programmes from the above contain
    > Spyware or other baddies? They look cool, but I don't want to download
    > them if they contain crap. Many thanks for any advice.

    They are web-based images, so alot of mail clients wont open/load them.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Woolfie

    GraB Guest

    On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:20:08 +1200, Woolfie <>
    wrote:

    >Does the 'Smilies' for use in email programmes from the above contain
    >Spyware or other baddies? They look cool, but I don't want to download
    >them if they contain crap. Many thanks for any advice.
    >
    >Cheers

    Don't know about that but my sister installed them in her new computer
    and her e-mails were large, taking a while to download, also to reply
    to.

    GraB, Aug 17, 2004
  5. Woolfie

    Kookaburra Guest

    wrote:

    >Does the 'Smilies' for use in email programmes from the above contain
    >Spyware or other baddies? They look cool, but I don't want to download
    >them if they contain crap. Many thanks for any advice.
    >
    >Cheers

    http://forum.gladiator-antivirus.com/index.php?showtopic=14639

    Cheers, Kooky

    Kookaburra, Aug 17, 2004
  6. Woolfie

    Gordon Guest

    On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:38:06 +1200, GraB wrote:

    > Don't know about that but my sister installed them in her new computer
    > and her e-mails were large, taking a while to download, also to reply
    > to.

    Good grief, ASCII does just fine for e-mails.

    Gordon, Aug 19, 2004