Smile...time to relax

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Oct 6, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    SgtMinor Guest

    Your system's clock is a year ahead of most of the world.

    Please do not use a registered domain name in your address, unless you
    really receive your email there:

    Domain Name: NO.COM

    Registrant:
    Centralnic Ltd (NO202-DOM)
    163 New Kings Road
    Fulham, London SW6 4SN
    UK

    <snip>
    SgtMinor, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    joe Guest

    joe, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    ziggy Guest

    "joe" <> wrote in news:U%Egb.3141$mQ2.99
    @newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    >> http://hihi.v3.net

    > -- very cool.

    Phew, just got back....had to walk to the other end of the street! ~;0D
    ziggy, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    bob Guest

    |"HaHa" <>: (Bryan's sock:)

    > http://hihi.v3.net

    What's so funny about it?
    When clicked on the link, this happens:

    Forbidden
    You were denied access because:
    Access denied by access control list.

    So it uses a discretionary access control list.
    Hilarious.
    bob, Oct 7, 2003
  6. Brian H¹©

    SgtMinor Guest

    Try this link: http://www.pancera.it/Eyetest.html

    SgtMinor, Oct 8, 2003
  7. Brian H¹©

    Gray Ghost Guest

    Gray Ghost, Oct 9, 2003
  8. Brian H¹©

    D Brown Guest

    "Gray Ghost" <> wrote in message
    | SgtMinor <> wrote in

    | I wonder if my cute eyedoctor could fall for that one...

    Eyedoctor? Are they not called optitians?
    D Brown, Oct 29, 2003
  9. Brian H¹©

    Ralph Mann Guest

    D Brown said:

    > "Gray Ghost" <> wrote in message
    >> SgtMinor <> wrote in

    >> I wonder if my cute eyedoctor could fall for that one...

    > Eyedoctor? Are they not called optitians?

    Only the female ones.
    Ralph Mann, Oct 29, 2003
  10. Brian H¹©

    roach Guest

    lol nice

    roach, Oct 29, 2003
  11. Brian H¹©

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In news:3TPnb.3608$,
    roach <> typed:
    > lol nice
    > "Ralph Mann" <> wrote in message
    >> D Brown said:
    >>
    >>> "Gray Ghost" <> wrote in message

    >>> Eyedoctor? Are they not called optitians?

    >> Only the female ones.

    LOL!! Good one.
    Try ophthalmologist, see what you can do with that one :eek:)
    Juan Pérez, Oct 29, 2003
  12. Brian H¹©

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Juan Pérez said:

    > In news:3TPnb.3608$,
    > roach <> typed:
    >> lol nice
    >> "Ralph Mann" <> wrote in message

    >>> Only the female ones.

    > LOL!! Good one.
    > Try ophthalmologist, see what you can do with that one :eek:)

    I'm no gynaecologist, but I'm prepared to look into it for you :-D
    Ralph Mann, Oct 29, 2003
  13. Brian H¹©

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In news:A5Rnb.3676$,
    Ralph Mann <> typed:
    > Juan Pérez said:
    >
    >> In news:3TPnb.3608$,
    >> roach <> typed:
    >>> lol nice
    >>> "Ralph Mann" <> wrote in message

    >> LOL!! Good one.
    >> Try ophthalmologist, see what you can do with that one :eek:)

    > I'm no gynaecologist, but I'm prepared to look into it for you :-D

    Whoa!! Not into *this one you won't..Proctologist, perhaps :eek:)
    Juan Pérez, Oct 29, 2003
  14. Brian H¹©

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Juan Pérez said:

    > In news:A5Rnb.3676$,
    > Ralph Mann <> typed:
    >> Juan Pérez said:
    >>
    >>> In news:3TPnb.3608$,
    >>> roach <> typed:

    >>> LOL!! Good one.
    >>> Try ophthalmologist, see what you can do with that one :eek:)

    >> I'm no gynaecologist, but I'm prepared to look into it for you :-D

    > Whoa!! Not into *this one you won't..Proctologist, perhaps :eek:)

    No thanks, that's a job for arseholes :)
    Ralph Mann, Oct 29, 2003
  15. Brian H¹©

    Phil Guest

    Nice one Ralph lol