    Let me know.

    Thanks,

    JB..
    Jose, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Jose

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    There should not be any performance differences between the two.

    However, a USB FOR Laptop is not very comfortable to use (king of making the
    portable less portable). Therefore, it is up to you and your finance, I
    would buy a PCMCIA Kit and a separate USB if necessary.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Jose" <jose_bonifacio*NO_SPAM*@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I am thinking of getting a SMC wireless router. Right now there are

    kit
    > being sold with either a USB wireless network adapter or a PCMCIA wireless
    > BusCard. The router supports the 108mbps. Anyway, any pros/cons between
    > USB vs PCMCIA? I will be using the wireless adapter on a laptop. Or

    maybe
    > if performance wise they are the same, if I get the USB one then I can

    carry

    Jack, Sep 10, 2005