    Oct 8, 2005
    Messages:
    19
    Frankie, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Frankie

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    After seeing the SmashMyIPOD one, I just don't know if it's worth clicking on that. That guy was such a tool.
    The Modfather, Nov 29, 2005

  3. Frankie

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Smash my Ipod was crap.

    he shoulda done it in the store!
    unholy, Dec 1, 2005
  4. Frankie

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Indeed it was, so was this actually.

    I had a brainstorm, has it been done? If not, don't you DARE take my idea.

    USEMYXBOX.COM

    Visit my site, donate money, I'll buy an XBox 360 and use it, I'll videotape my buying it and bringing it home, hooking it up and playing it and I'll say "thank you very much to those who donated to the cause". Wanna bet I get 0 donations? That's how stupid people are. They'll pay good money to see something destroyed but won't give a dime to see someone get something and enjoy it. It just shows how sick and evil society has gotten.
    The Modfather, Dec 1, 2005
  5. Frankie

    Frankie

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2005
    Messages:
    19
    Who is seriously going to miss like $5 or $10?

    It is a lot of money for one person to fork out to smash it however a few bucks here and there meh
    Frankie, Dec 1, 2005
  6. Frankie

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Think I should set up the site though? I'd be willing to video the purchase and even the hooking up and playing of the XBox, think anyone would donate?
    The Modfather, Dec 3, 2005
  7. Frankie

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I don't know if you'd get a lot of donations but it's worth a shot. The smash my xbox360 guy should have kept it and took a video of himself rubbing the controller on his face saying "oh yes the xbox360 feels so good on my face" **starts playing perfect dark** That would have been a better video.
    Ludnix, Dec 3, 2005
  8. Frankie

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I think I can almost guarantee a better video than that crap. :)
    The Modfather, Dec 3, 2005