    Everytime I do a google search this thing keeps popping up.. I've done a
    spyware search but it's still there . where did this come from and how do I get
    rid of it?? thanks BG

    BillKirch, Dec 26, 2003

  2. BillKirch

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    oads (BillKirch) wrote in
    news::

    > Everytime I do a google search this thing keeps popping up.. I've done
    > a spyware search but it's still there . where did this come from and
    > how do I get rid of it?? thanks BG

    Google for Spybot, download it and run it.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 26, 2003

  3. BillKirch

    hyenapower Guest

    YOU SHOULD BECOME A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR LIKE FENTON HARDY FROM THE HARDY
    BOYS AND TRACK DOWN THE ADWARE THAT YOUR SOFTWARE APPLICATION IS UNABLE TO
    DETECT. WOULDNT THAT BE COOL. BYE!!!!!

    hyenapower, Dec 27, 2003
  4. Shows what happens when you have a break from your medication huh!!

    Mike the Kiwi, Dec 28, 2003