    services, or stick with the teach-it-yourself method.

    Thanks
    ~Mike
    Mike Riston, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Mike Riston

    Tron2003 Guest

    I have read a lot of complaints about SmartCertify.

    Tron2003, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Mike Riston

    Consultant Guest

    and about yourself

    Consultant, Jul 23, 2003
  4. Mike Riston

    Mike Riston Guest

    ?

    Mike Riston, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Mike Riston

    Consultant Guest

    that was directed at our light-footed friend, the cunning linguist, tron2003

    Consultant, Jul 23, 2003
  6. Mike Riston

    Mike Riston Guest

    Oh, sorry lol :D

    Mike Riston, Jul 23, 2003
  7. Mike, you seem to be having the same problem lately. Gary
    was replying to Tron2003... not to you. I see the same
    thing happened with you and consultant. Please try and
    see who the person is replying to before becoming insulted.

    Have a nice day.

    way; go to hell and
    >acutally post when you have something worth saying. Dont

    just come on here
    >and be a dick.
    >
    >Thanks to everyone else who actually is of some help :D
    >
    >"Gary - US" <> wrote in message
    >> Not as many as there are about your swishy ass.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
    >>
    >> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
    >>
    >> http://www.mcngp.tk
    >> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    >> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
    >>
    >> "Tron2003" <> wrote in message
    >> > I have read a lot of complaints about SmartCertify.
    >> >

    >> > "Mike Riston" <> wrote in

    message

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 23, 2003
  8. Mike Riston

    Gary - US Guest

    Come on KC. He is asking about the quick, lazy way to get certified and you
    think he is actually going to take the time to read the posts before he
    comes off with his lame ass attempt at replies? I doubt it.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:02e601c35145$da02b670$...

    Gary - US, Jul 23, 2003
  9. Mike Riston

    Gary - US Guest

    Zachary.

    Gary - US, Jul 23, 2003
  10. Mike Riston

    Jtyc Guest

    Don't you mean Eggs Zachary?

    Jtyc, Jul 23, 2003
  11. Mike Riston

    Robert Guest

    Junk, I looked at a demo and it's awful. They are expensive, to pay for all
    that advertisement.
    Get books, they will help you a lot.

    Robert, Jul 23, 2003
  12. Mike Riston

    Mike Riston Guest

    Thanks Robert, finally someone who will actually help on these fourms :D

    Mike Riston, Jul 23, 2003
  13. Mike Riston

    Gary - US Guest

    dats it

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20

    Gary - US, Jul 24, 2003
  14. "Mike Riston" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks Robert, finally someone who will actually help on these fourms :D

    Hey! We'll have none of that!

    --
    Fris "Move along" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 24, 2003
  15. "Tron2003" <> wrote in message
    > They love me so much they can't shut the **** up about me. The price of
    > fame!
    >
    > all love to my little bitches of mcse ng.

    ODL, posting at 3:45 am?

    --
    Fris "Switch to Decaf" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 24, 2003
  16. Mike Riston

    Tron2003 Guest

    never heard of a night shift?

    Tron2003, Jul 24, 2003
  17. Mike Riston

    Consultant Guest

    that's right, the janitors come in at night, why we are snug in our beds,
    while visions of packets dance in our heads.
    tell me, how did a custodian, such as yourself, gain access to the
    computers??

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2003
  18. "Tron2003" <> wrote in message
    > never heard of a night shift?
    >
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > > "Mike Riston" <> wrote in message
    > > > Thanks Robert, finally someone who will actually help on these fourms

    :D

    > > Hey! We'll have none of that!

    You seem to have absolutely no concept of the idea of a thread, do you?

    --
    Fris "A stitch in time saves Lilo" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 24, 2003
  19. Mike Riston

    Tron2003 Guest

    How did they let a custodian like me get access to a computer? It was easy
    just like your wife.

    Yeah, Keyboard Cowboy McDonalds the same place where we fix hamburgers out
    of the cows. The same cows u was bull doggin and committing sodomy with.

    Tron2003, Jul 24, 2003
  20. Mike Riston

    Tron2003 Guest

    nope no idea what a thread is just like no idea how you think Frisbee is a
    competitive sport. How does a guy like u with weak wrist even throw a
    Frisbee?

    Tron2003, Jul 24, 2003