    Many thanks in advance.

    Jack

    , Jul 15, 2006

  2. Guest

    After finding where it was located on the master disk I tryed to run
    the file; it said "SmartRestore: File Missing.". After some research I
    am lead to believe that it may be restore.ins!

    Any help would be greatly appriciated! :)

    , Jul 15, 2006

  3. On 15 Jul 2006 09:30:48 -0700, belched:

    http://www.isobuster.com/
    --
    "I like chunky custard"

    Puss in Boots, Jul 16, 2006
  4. Guest

    Puss in Boots wrote:
    > On 15 Jul 2006 09:30:48 -0700, belched:
    >
    > > I have installed a newer version of windows 98 after reformatting the
    > > HD on
    > > my Packard Bell Media Centre 552 system.
    > >
    > > I have managed to install the PB graphics card etc but want to install
    > > some
    > > of the original programs, i.e. PowerDVD, DVD program / Cinemaster but
    > > as
    > > the master disks are all coded how can I extract the programs from it.
    > >

    > > Its not possible to use the restore program as it no longer recognises
    > > the
    > > system as the PB original set-up. Is there some way of installing the
    > > 'Restore' program and tricking the system in to thinking its the
    > > original
    > > version so that I can extract the programs using 'Restore'.
    > >
    > > Many thanks in advance.
    > >
    > > Jack

    > http://www.isobuster.com/
    > --
    > "I like chunky custard"

    Thanks for the reply but it didn't help! :(

    , Jul 16, 2006