    computer? I have tried formatting the SM card in the computer or in the
    camera to no avail.
    Any ideas?

    Bert, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Bert

    w Guest

    Sounds like you have done 2 things not recommended.
    1-Change header.
    2-Format in computer.

    Go to this forum and ask for help. You can format in another camera and it will work again, w/o pan feature.
    http://www.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1008

    w, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Bert

    Big Bill Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:14:57 -0700, "Bert" <> wrote:

    >Has any one had problems with Dazzle card readers adding some header to the
    >SM cards so that they cannot be reused or formatted for use in a Olympus
    >Digital Camera after forwarding the pictures taken by the camera to the
    >computer? I have tried formatting the SM card in the computer or in the
    >camera to no avail.
    >Any ideas?

    I've not heard of anything being added to a flash card by simply
    *reading* the card.
    Did you do anything else? Erase any files? Format the card?

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Bert

    Ron G Guest

    Have been using my Dazzle with SM cards and three Oly cameras for over a
    year. Flawless.

    Though I'm far from an expert is it possible you have some kind of weird
    virus that is writing to your drives?

    Ron G, Jun 15, 2004