    countries like Qatar and Oman. Fully customized user interface can be
    provided. Visit http://www.unicornsoftbd.com/smartdialer.html or call
    +8801713047183 to learn more.

    sadi, May 23, 2006

  2. sadi

    news Guest

    In message <>, sadi
    <> writes
    >Unicorn Software and Solutins Bangladesh brings you Smart Dialer, a
    >high performance VOIP softphone for commercial use. It has g.723.1 and
    >g.729 codec support and gives ultimate voice quality even on a dialup
    >connection. Compatible with major gateways and gatekeepers and able to
    >work behind NAT/firewall. Radius billing is also supported. It can work
    >in VPN environment which is very much useful in some middle east
    >countries like Qatar and Oman. Fully customized user interface can be
    >provided. Visit http://www.unicornsoftbd.com/smartdialer.html or call
    >+8801713047183 to learn more.

    Ivor!

    I-v-o-r !!

    IVOR, where the devil are you? (He's never there when you want him).

    Calling CQ CQ CQ G6BURP! Come in please.

    :))

    --
    Ian

    news, May 26, 2006

  3. sadi

    Guest

    On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:11:35 GMT, news <> wrote:

    >In message <>, sadi
    ><> writes
    >>Unicorn Software and Solutins Bangladesh brings you Smart Dialer, a
    >>high performance VOIP softphone for commercial use. It has g.723.1 and
    >>g.729 codec support and gives ultimate voice quality even on a dialup
    >>connection. Compatible with major gateways and gatekeepers and able to
    >>work behind NAT/firewall. Radius billing is also supported. It can work
    >>in VPN environment which is very much useful in some middle east
    >>countries like Qatar and Oman. Fully customized user interface can be
    >>provided. Visit http://www.unicornsoftbd.com/smartdialer.html or call
    >>+8801713047183 to learn more.
    >>

    >Ivor!
    >
    >I-v-o-r !!
    >
    >IVOR, where the devil are you? (He's never there when you want him).
    >
    >Calling CQ CQ CQ G6BURP! Come in please.

    He is in UK transport buses .

    , May 27, 2006
  4. sadi

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:11:35 GMT, news <> wrote:

    [snip]

    >>Ivor!
    >>
    >>I-v-o-r !!
    >>
    >>IVOR, where the devil are you? (He's never there when you want him).
    >>
    >>Calling CQ CQ CQ G6BURP! Come in please.
    >>

    > He is in UK transport buses .

    No I'm not, I'm in Düsseldorf..! (Lovely beer, BTW..!)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 27, 2006
  5. Recently, Ivor Jones popped out over the fence
    around uk.telecom.voip and said...

    |<> wrote in message
    |> On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:11:35 GMT, news <> wrote:
    |
    |[snip]
    |
    |>>Ivor!
    |>>
    |>>I-v-o-r !!
    |>>
    |>>IVOR, where the devil are you? (He's never there when you want him).
    |>>
    |>>Calling CQ CQ CQ G6BURP! Come in please.
    |>>
    |> He is in UK transport buses .
    |
    |No I'm not, I'm in Düsseldorf..! (Lovely beer, BTW..!)
    |
    |Ivor

    Cheers, Ivor, have one for me.
    But don't challenge Steve on it!

    Bye!

    --
    ßødincµs²°°° - The Y2K Druid

    ßødincµs²°°°, May 27, 2006
  6. sadi

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "ßødincµs²°°°" <> wrote in message
    > Recently, Ivor Jones popped out over the fence
    > around uk.telecom.voip and said...
    > >
    > > <> wrote in message
    > > > On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:11:35 GMT, news
    > > > <> wrote:

    > > [snip]

    > > > He is in UK transport buses .

    > > No I'm not, I'm in Düsseldorf..! (Lovely beer, BTW..!)
    > >
    > > Ivor
    > >

    > Cheers, Ivor, have one for me.
    > But don't challenge Steve on it!
    >
    > Bye!

    I'm back npw, having failed spectacularly in my attempt to drink him under
    the table <g>

    Wouldn't you know it, the sun came out as I was getting ready to leave..!
    I can thoroughly recommend the several varieties of Altbier BTW :)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 29, 2006
  7. Recently, Ivor Jones popped out over the fence

    |"ßødincµs²°°°" <> wrote in message
    |> Recently, Ivor Jones popped out over the fence
    |> around uk.telecom.voip and said...
    |> >
    |> > <> wrote in message
    |> >
    |> > [snip]

    |> > No I'm not, I'm in Düsseldorf..! (Lovely beer, BTW..!)
    |> >
    |> > Ivor
    |> >
    |> Cheers, Ivor, have one for me.
    |> But don't challenge Steve on it!
    |>
    |> Bye!
    |
    |I'm back npw, having failed spectacularly in my attempt to drink him under
    |the table <g>
    I suppose you can't beat the germans in that sport... They're great
    heavylifters! <G>

    |Wouldn't you know it, the sun came out as I was getting ready to leave..!
    Not too knackered off to bear the daylight? ;-)

    |I can thoroughly recommend the several varieties of Altbier BTW :)
    Don't start me on it, I have a few OktoberFest on my books...

    Skoll!

    --
    ßødincµs²°°° - The Y2K Druid

    ßødincµs²°°°, May 29, 2006