    --
    Thanks for any help on the matter in question.
    DAB

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFi?=, Sep 6, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFi?=

    seamus Guest

    No one can answer this question? I'm having the same problem with the 32bit
    version but I'm not quite as technically saavy as dab.

    seamus, Nov 30, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFi?=

    dab Guest

    Seamus, I finally got things working and the problem was not due to the
    missing files although I did get the x64 client working in 32 bit mode by
    just taking the files from a 32 bit client and using 32 bit drivers for the
    card reader, I use VMware for testing so its easy to back the client and
    start over again, I never really found out what the problem was, it could
    have been the driver for the reader or the card.
    What problems are you having in the 32 bit environment?
    I may be able to help, as I work with these things daily.
    What readers are you using?
    Which cards are you using and which middleware?
    /DAB

    dab, Nov 30, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFi?=

    seamus Guest

    SCR3310 USB card reader and ActivClient 6.1.

    I'm going to try "pulling the circuit breaker" tonight (uninstall/reinstall)
    and see if I can get it fixed. Everything is working up until the point it
    asks for the pin, then IE shuts down. The certificates are showing up in IE,
    ActivClient can read the card info. Somewhere in the connection between the
    website and IE is where the breakdown is occuring.

    seamus, Dec 1, 2007