    I tried there website and the driver page doesn`t have
    them either. Is this a take back thing.

    thanks for any advice

    Ged, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Ged

    Ged Guest

    forgot to put the site
    www.datafab.com

    Ged, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Ged

    Harrison Guest

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:33:30 +0100, "Ged" <> wrote:

    >I just bought a new digi cam with a free usb smart reader
    >model DSCFSM dual port was thrown in as part of the offer (Thanks mate)
    >Gets home and the drivers only say support for 98
    >and 2000. Of course my machine is winxp home.
    >I tried the 2000 drivers and no to no avail.
    >I tried there website and the driver page doesn`t have
    >them either. Is this a take back thing.
    >
    >thanks for any advice

    http://www.datafabusa.com/usbdrivers.htm

    Try number 8 :)

    Harrison
    Skype:windowshelp

    Harrison, Oct 20, 2003
  4. Ged

    John Guest

    If this works i`m gonna kiss you.

    John, Oct 20, 2003
  5. Ged

    Harrison Guest

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:57:27 +0100, "John" <> wrote:

    >If this works i`m gonna kiss you.
    >
    >"Ged" <> wrote in message
    >> I just bought a new digi cam with a free usb smart reader
    >> model DSCFSM dual port was thrown in as part of the offer (Thanks mate)
    >> Gets home and the drivers only say support for 98
    >> and 2000. Of course my machine is winxp home.
    >> I tried the 2000 drivers and no to no avail.
    >> I tried there website and the driver page doesn`t have
    >> them either. Is this a take back thing.
    >>
    >> thanks for any advice

    Then I'll be hoping it doesn't work!

    Harrison
    Skype:windowshelp

    Harrison, Oct 20, 2003
  6. Ged

    Ged Guest

    It worked //// Cheers harri
    ps was will give the kiss a miss lol

    Ged, Oct 20, 2003
  7. Ged

    Harrison Guest

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:48:42 +0100, "Ged" <> wrote:

    >It worked //// Cheers harri
    >ps was will give the kiss a miss lol

    Glad to hear it!
    Best Wishes,