    I click on a link. I know it is a simple problem but I can't find a
    solution.
    Thank You for help.
    Andy, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Andy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Andy said:

    > Please tell me what to do in my Internet Explorer so my browser would open
    > in large window instead a small one. It is frustrating to resize every time
    > I click on a link. I know it is a simple problem but I can't find a
    > solution.
    > Thank You for help.

    See my reply to your last post.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware
    Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    Open an IE link and then close all other IE windows. In the
    address bar, type the following (where XXX,XXX is your current
    screen resolution):

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    Hold the CTRL key and close the window. New windows should now
    open at the new size.

    On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:45:03 GMT, in
    <3AgOa.72195$>
    Andy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Andy

    boy wonder Guest

    My OE window opens too small, can I use something like this to adjust it?

    --
    boy wonder

    boy wonder, Jul 7, 2003
  5. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    The cure is slightly different for OE, because it doesn't
    have an address bar. Open a link (in OE) and resize - do
    NOT maximize - the window. Hold the CTRL key and close
    the window. New links should now open at the new size.

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:39:36 -0500, in
    <3f09bff4$0$54849$-pc.org>
    boy wonder scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003
  6. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Errrrr...erm... Andy said:
    >
    > > Please tell me what to do in my Internet Explorer so my browser would

    open
    > > in large window instead a small one. It is frustrating to resize every

    time
    > > I click on a link. I know it is a simple problem but I can't find a
    > > solution.
    > > Thank You for help.

    > See my reply to your last post.
    >
    > --
    > www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    > freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    I fixed it. Thanx for help. Sorry for double post, but I overlooked it and
    thought it did not uploaded.
    Andy, Jul 7, 2003