    I cannot open these,
    Any ideas to resolve the minor problem.please
    Peter.

    Peter Coddington, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Peter Coddington

    samuel Guest

    "Peter Coddington" <> wrote in
    news:dpb1ak$vag$:

    > Sometimes I get an email from those I know containing a
    > picture or comic strip, this is not via an attachment but a
    > square in the body on the email. In the top left hand corner
    > of this there is a very small square with a smaller square
    > containing a small Red X (The idea is to click on to open.) (
    > I have seen similar squares on some web sites.)
    > I cannot open these,
    > Any ideas to resolve the minor problem.please
    > Peter.

    google

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="red x" +email&btnG=Goog
    le+Search

    samuel, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Peter Coddington wrote:

    > Sometimes I get an email from those I know containing a picture or comic
    > strip, this is not via an attachment but a square in the body on the email.
    > In the top left hand corner of this there is a very small square with a
    > smaller square containing a small Red X
    > (The idea is to click on to open.) ( I have seen similar squares on some web
    > sites.)
    > I cannot open these,
    > Any ideas to resolve the minor problem.please

    Sure. Since this is probably THE most-asked quesion in all of Usenet,
    try Googling for the solution.

    --
    Blinky Reg Linux User 297263
    Killfiling all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 2, 2006
  4. "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Peter Coddington wrote:
    >
    >> Sometimes I get an email from those I know containing a picture or comic
    >> strip, this is not via an attachment but a square in the body on the
    >> email.
    >> In the top left hand corner of this there is a very small square with a
    >> smaller square containing a small Red X
    >> (The idea is to click on to open.) ( I have seen similar squares on some
    >> web
    >> sites.)
    >> I cannot open these,
    >> Any ideas to resolve the minor problem.please

    > Sure. Since this is probably THE most-asked quesion in all of Usenet,
    > try Googling for the solution.
    >

    > --
    > Blinky Reg Linux User 297263
    > Killfiling all posts from Google Groups
    > Details: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    Thank you for the replies, including 'Mitch' who emailed me direct
    Peter.

    Peter Coddington, Jan 2, 2006
  5. Peter Coddington wrote:

    > Thank you for the replies, including 'Mitch' who emailed me direct
    > Peter.

    How nice of him. Heck, I didn't even know you wanted peter, or I
    could've given you some phone numbers.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 3, 2006