    than half way down behind the task bar. Small anoyance, just thought I'd
    mention it.

    Cheers
    Steve, May 17, 2005

  2. Hi Steve,

    This has been a bug in Whistler (XP beta) and up (or maybe even later).
    Thanks for the note though!

    Rafael Rivera
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com], May 17, 2005

  3. Actually, it's video driver dependent. So do, some don't. I only have a
    problem with it when I'm using Remote Desktop. And on one machine that has an
    old #9 card in it (because of the SGI Monitor, of course).

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 17, 2005
  4. Hey Rafael. Can't locate the TCP/IP fix on Extended64 any more. Keep getting
    a 404. Do you know how to find it?
    Thanks
    "Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com]" <rafael*at*extended64*dot*com> wrote in
    message news:...

    Captain Cuspid, May 17, 2005
  5. Refresh the page or check back later.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 17, 2005