    required.

    any suggestions.

    thanks
    datakazam, May 31, 2005

  2. datakazam

    Guest

    , Jun 1, 2005

  3. datakazam

    BlueRinse Guest

    On Tue, 31 May 2005 13:44:02 -0700, datakazam wrote:

    > I have a need for a 8 phone, voip system, using 4 pots(analog) lines for
    > in/out dialing. price range around $2000. voice mail not required.

    You could use asterisk with a Digium TDM400P with 4xFXO modules and 8 ip
    phones.
    BlueRinse, Jun 1, 2005
  4. Hello,

    datakazam wrote:

    > I have a need for a 8 phone, voip system, using 4 pots(analog) lines
    > for in/out dialing. price range around $2000. voice mail not
    > required.

    I think this is exactly what you are looking for: PBXpress
    http://www.pbxpress.com/. It supports auto-detection and provisioning of
    the phones on your VoIP network, can use analog phone lines for backup in
    case if your VoIP termination fails, can log/record all phone
    conversations, has queues(huntgroups)/voicemail/auto-attendant, etc.
    Managed from the web interface and is within your price range.

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    Andrew Zhilenko, Jun 2, 2005
  5. datakazam

    Marc H.Popek Guest

    modular voip and pstn auot switch Re: small pbx

    You can build -up a switch matrix to join multiple voip and pstn lines using
    the Combine-a-line units

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5781745368&rd=1&sspagenam
    e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    excerpt from listing

    COMBINE-A-LINE .. Imagine..1=2

    Ever wish you could use your favorite single-line telephone, answering
    machine, caller ID or PC Modem on TWO phone lines?.. Automatically?

    OR

    How about joining your VOIP port and the plain old (PSTN) telephone jack
    into a single handset?

    OR

    USE a CLT to join a card card acceptor and your single line telephone as
    well!

    OR

    see if anybody picks-up, on another line trunk, after you are already in a
    telco call???

    THEN...........................................

    Combine-A-Line (CLT) allows two separate calls from two different lines to
    be directed to your single line telephone equipment or PC. Centralizing and
    PROTECTING (SURGE PROTECTION INSIDE) your communication equipment for your
    home office or for the family.

    Combine-A-Line supports all services from your telephone company including
    Caller ID. It also has two line surge protectors to make sure that you are
    Protecting your equipment.

    Use combine-aline to automatically switch between VOIP and pots (rboc) plain
    local line, hands free!.

    SECURITY of your calls are enhanced because the CLT displays if anybody
    picks -up the line after you are in a call! So, it has security features
    just in case someone is wire tapping or listens in after you are in a call.
    The LED display will indicate any disruption to the line.

    Easy to use, No batteries or power supply, and no programming needed! Our
    re-sellers have reported that ..."elimination of the noisy and cumbersome
    power supply wires, reduces the Hum & Noise one hears then when connected
    to household power supplies"

    Automate and organize your telecommunications equipment and desktop wires
    with Combine-A-Line.

    USE BUY NOW and get FREE SHIPPING

    Marc H.Popek, Jun 13, 2005