    1 pstn line
    voip service provider monthly

    am I missing anyhting?
    R Siffredi, Aug 8, 2006

  2. "R Siffredi" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Would a standard verizon dsl work for the linsys ip pbx solution for 4
    > users? I plan one pstn line for backup. Which provider should I look
    > at for providing the voip services. If the dsl connection is
    > sufficient then my cost is:
    > linksys ip pbx
    > linksys spa3102
    > 4 ip phones
    > 1 pstn line
    > voip service provider monthly
    >
    > am I missing anyhting?

    Probably. What are you speeds w/ Verizon?
    Jonathan Roberts, Aug 8, 2006

  3. R Siffredi

    Bill Kearney Guest

    > Which provider should I look
    > at for providing the voip services

    I've been very pleased with the dsl and voip service from speakeasy.net

    They're not the least expensive but they've been rock-solid reliable.
    Bill Kearney, Aug 8, 2006
  4. R Siffredi

    LVMarc Guest

    R Siffredi wrote:
    > Would a standard verizon dsl work for the linsys ip pbx solution for 4
    > users? I plan one pstn line for backup. Which provider should I look
    > at for providing the voip services. If the dsl connection is
    > sufficient then my cost is:
    > linksys ip pbx
    > linksys spa3102
    > 4 ip phones
    > 1 pstn line
    > voip service provider monthly
    >
    > am I missing anyhting?

    pstn back up is a good idea. use the clt, indpeednat prodcued version.
    no batteries no external power supply so best audioo sound quality and
    lowest cost to oprate, ZERO..
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...00028799587&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    vhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&item=300028799587&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    Description

    COMBINE-A-LINE …… IMAGINE

    ….1=2

    Ever wish you could use your favorite single-line telephone, answering
    machine, or PC Modem on TWO phone lines?…. Automatically?

    OR

    How about joining your VOIP port and the plain old (PSTN) telephone
    jack into a single handset?

    OR

    How about joining TWO VOIP ports into a single handset, answering
    machine, or PC Modem?

    USE a CLT to join a card card acceptor and your single line telephone as
    well!

    OR

    see if anybody picks-up, on another line trunk, after you are already
    in a call??? A visual real-time security feedback feature!

    Combine-A-Line (CLT) allows two separate calls from two different lines
    to be directed to your single line telephone equipment or PC.
    Centralizing and PROTECTING (SURGE PROTECTION INSIDE) your communication
    equipment for your home office or for the family.
    LVMarc, Sep 18, 2006