    myself any more headaches reading teeny-weeny text.

    TIA

    John

    John Wood, Sep 26, 2003

  2. John Wood

    Paul - xxx Guest

    John Wood tried to scribble ...

    > There's probably an easy fix for this but I can't find it and it's
    > driving me mad!
    > All the body text in IE has suddenly got really small, and I can't
    > figure out how to get it back to normal size. I've reset IE to
    > default settings but this hasn't fixed it. Any help would be much
    > appreciated before I give myself any more headaches reading
    > teeny-weeny text.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > John

    View - Text Size .. ;)

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx, Sep 26, 2003

  3. John Wood

    Jerry G. Guest

    Click on View, and then Text Size.

    If you have a wheel mouse, click on a blank spot anywhere on the OE screen.
    Hold down the Ctrl key, and turn the mouse wheel. Normally the text size
    should change in OE when doing this.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG