    Got any ideas?

    Best regards
    /Ben

    Ben, Sep 6, 2003

  2. Ben

    doS Guest

    Make them bigger.

    doS, Sep 6, 2003

  3. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Problem solved by switching to 1280x1024
    Everything is clean and crisp! =)

    Ben, Sep 6, 2003
  4. Ben

    Guest Guest

    LCD / Flat Screen monitors have a Default resolution that is like a sweet
    spot on a tennis racquet. As long as you use the default resolution,
    everything looks fine. Try to go to a larger or smaller screen size and
    things (especially text) start looking strange

    Guest, Sep 7, 2003