Small Digital Camera Recommendations - i.e. Canon SD950IS

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Spam Catcher, Oct 15, 2007.

  1. Spam Catcher

    Spam Catcher Guest

    Hi all,

    Does anyone have some recommendations for a small digital camera like a
    SD950?

    Any other cameras I should consider? I prefer Canon if possible.

    I generally don't like Sony cameras due to the fact they use MemoryStick -
    I don't have any of that media type available.

    Any SD card camera would be great.

    I generally like Canon's richness in colour. I tend to find (older?) Fujis
    and Nikon to be a bit dull/washed out?

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!
    Spam Catcher, Oct 15, 2007

  2. Spam Catcher wrote:
    []
    > I generally like Canon's richness in colour. I tend to find (older?)
    > Fujis and Nikon to be a bit dull/washed out?

    But which is the most accurate?

    David
    David J Taylor, Oct 15, 2007

  3. Spam Catcher

    Spam Catcher Guest

    "David J Taylor" <-this-bit.nor-this-bit.co.uk>
    wrote in news:IfPQi.31700$:

    > Spam Catcher wrote:
    > []
    >> I generally like Canon's richness in colour. I tend to find (older?)
    >> Fujis and Nikon to be a bit dull/washed out?

    > But which is the most accurate?

    Canon of course ;-)

    I opted for a low-end DMC-70. Only 97.00... I was on a trip and my old
    Canon S400 gave out.
    Spam Catcher, Oct 16, 2007