    Is there a programme which produces a small calendar on
    Desktop in XP3? Even better if a birthday reminder is included?

    Many thanks.

    John, Apr 13, 2007

  2. John

    Guest

    On 13 ÁÐÒ, 10:04, John <dmx819@.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    > Is there a programme which produces a small calendar on
    > Desktop in XP3? Even better if a birthday reminder is included?
    >
    > Many thanks.

    You can go to www.download.com and find a lot of such programs, both
    freeware and shareware :)

    , Apr 13, 2007

  3. John

    Guest

    On Apr 13, 2:04 pm, John <dmx819@.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    > Is there a programme which produces a smallcalendar onDesktopin XP3? Even better if a birthday reminder is included?
    >
    > Many thanks.

    PlainSight Desktop Calendar, our product, is a such product which can
    bring Outlook Calendar on desktop. It can be full customized. You can
    check it out at http://www.desksware.com/Home.htm.

    Mark Stone
    http://www.desksware.com

    , May 15, 2007