    both? OEM versions are fine

    John

    , Dec 20, 2003

  2. OEM copies of servers can only be legally sold preinstalled on a PC so you
    won't save that way.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 20, 2003

  3. Brianz Guest

    how about trying to get the evaluation copies? The server would only be 120
    days and the Office probably 30 days.

    I've not checked to see if they are available though...

    Brianz, Dec 21, 2003
  4. How about MS action pack

    £200 for a legal license for a year for all worthwhile products

    drawback only available to MS Partners

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 21, 2003
  5. billyw Guest

    being an Ms partner isn't so difficult..
    after all they even allowed me to be one :)

    billyw, Dec 22, 2003
  6. billyw Guest

    sbs2k3 get be bought from channel for a mere pitance..

    billyw, Dec 22, 2003
  7. Rick Guest

    SBS 2003 has a free evail and does not even cost to have it shipped I
    ordered a copy two nights ago on the MS site

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Dec 22, 2003

  8. >-----Original Message-----
    >being an Ms partner isn't so difficult..
    >after all they even allowed me to be one :)

    Yeah, after all, it is the 20th century... Billy's allowed
    to be a partner with anyone he so chooses....

    lol

    Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP #14
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 26, 2003
  9. JaR Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:04b201c3cbeb$6829aa60$...

    > Yeah, after all, it is the 20th century...

    Ummm...

    JaR, Dec 26, 2003

  10. >-----Original Message-----
    >"Keyboard Cowboy"

    <> wrote in
    >message news:04b201c3cbeb$6829aa60$...
    >>
    >> Yeah, after all, it is the 20th century...

    >Ummm...

    I meant 21st... oops. I was going to say it is the 90's,
    but, it really isn't anymore... Oops.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 26, 2003
  11. billyw Guest

    you really need to try and keep up...