    Internal Error: 0xd8'

    Anyone any ideas what might be causing this and if there's a workaround?

    Ian W

    =?Utf-8?B?SWFuIFc=?=, May 21, 2005

  2. This post would be more appropriate in the SBS Newsgroups, but I'm
    suspecting it has something to do with installer not being 32 bit possibly.
    microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005

  3. I've asked this of some SBS MVPs I know, and am waiting for a response now.
    If the client is not supported, there should still be a viable workaround
    that involves some ISA reconfiguration to allow a non-firewall client machine
    out as a secnat client. I'll report back what we hear.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 22, 2005
  4. The Firewall client from ISA 2000 is not compatible with 64 bit systems. The
    ISA 2004 Firewall should work without any problems.

    From Mariett Knap (SBS MVP)

    Andre Da Costa, May 22, 2005
  5. Not true, unfortunately. The FWC for ISA 2k4 is also not compatible. We're
    waiting on a resolution, but for now it looks like setting up x64 clients as
    SecureNAT clients and enabling them to have the necessary functionality that
    way. It's a pain, and "non-standard" in an SBS environment.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 22, 2005
  6. Well, if it is a pain Charlie, then I would agree with Mariett, "it is
    true".

    Andre Da Costa, May 22, 2005