    page as blank but that didnt work

    TIA

    , Nov 15, 2004

  2. Billh Guest

    I think if you delete the Internet connection wizard icon off the desktop
    this will help.
    Delete the msn icon as well.

    Billh, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Lisa Guest

    I just came across this the other day. I'm pretty sure I uninstalled the
    internet connection wizard, or MSN (add/remove programs). I just don't
    remember for sure. I know you can get around it though...

    Lisa, Nov 16, 2004