SLURPERS LOVE THE D60!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 21, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 21, 2006

  2. Annika1980

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Paul Rubin, Oct 21, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    Rudy Benner Guest

    Rudy Benner, Oct 21, 2006
  4. Volker Hetzer, Oct 21, 2006
  5. Annika1980

    Fred Lebow Guest

    Some shot! - again!
    Thanks

    Fred

    --
    Fred Lebow

    Fred Lebow, Oct 22, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Rudy Benner wrote:
    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > > The Mighty Jewel says the Totally Digital D60 is Totally Delicious!
    > >
    > > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68923848
    > >

    > Strange crop.

    Good eye! Didn't think anyone would notice.
    The horizon was about 7 degrees out of kilt and it was buggin the hell
    outta me,
    so I rotated the pic.
    Annika1980, Oct 22, 2006
  7. Annika1980

    Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    > Rudy Benner wrote:
    > > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > > > The Mighty Jewel says the Totally Digital D60 is Totally Delicious!
    > > >
    > > > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68923848
    > > >

    > > Strange crop.

    > Good eye! Didn't think anyone would notice.
    > The horizon was about 7 degrees out of kilt and it was buggin the hell
    > outta me,
    > so I rotated the pic.

    I thought it was a neat trick puting up a truncated image (the left
    hand side looks like a wedge has been sliced off of it), because of the
    black background :)
    , Oct 22, 2006