    The problem doesn't show in 32-bit XP just 64-bit. Has anyone wlse seen this
    problem?

    Jim M
    JBM, May 18, 2005

  2. No, I haven't. But when I get back home, I'll try it out on an external
    firewire drive I've got. I know USB2 has been about the same speed as on any
    other box.

    Do you have firewire networking set up? If you're not using it, I always
    suggest disabling that detected NIC completely.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 18, 2005

  3. JBM

    JBM Guest

    Thanks for your help. Disabling the NIC had no effect

    JBM, May 19, 2005