    On an xp system I am having trouble with dragging med. size windows. They
    sort of stretch and eventually come with mouse pointer - but definitely
    drags slowly/ erratically. Any help?

    Freddy, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Freddy

    Voltardo Guest

    Freddy wrote:

    > On an xp system I am having trouble with dragging med. size windows. They
    > sort of stretch and eventually come with mouse pointer - but definitely
    > drags slowly/ erratically. Any help?

    From where to where are you trying to drag a medium-sized window?

    Voltardo, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Freddy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| On an xp system I am having trouble with dragging med. size windows.
    >| They sort of stretch and eventually come with mouse pointer - but
    >| definitely drags slowly/ erratically. Any help?

    How much stuff do you have running in the background? How fast is your
    processor? How much memory do you have? What's the video card? Lot's of
    things can affect the display speed like that.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Sep 28, 2004
  4. I use diskeeper it is the full version of the defrag utilitie found in XP...
    and I find that it is pretty fast , and doesn't matter what programs are
    running ... of course to make it run even faster you should turn of any
    unneccesary programs

    Andre Bennett, Sep 28, 2004
  5. Freddy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    And what does your defrag utility have to do with the OP's slow speed moving
    Windows around on his display?

    Toolman Tim, Sep 29, 2004
  6. Oh I misread the string .. I thought he said slow to defrag in windows ...
    sorry about that :(

    Andre Bennett, Sep 29, 2004
  7. Freddy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    That's okay - you should see some of the bloopers *I've* posted here <g>

    >| Oh I misread the string .. I thought he said slow to defrag in
    >| windows ... sorry about that :(
    >|

    >| "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >| > And what does your defrag utility have to do with the OP's slow
    >| > speed moving
    >| > Windows around on his display?

    >| >>|
    >| >>|

    >| > --
    >| > "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go
    >| > where THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Sep 30, 2004