    thing Guest

    This is sucking....

    :/

    thing, Aug 21, 2004

  2. thing

    thing Guest

    thing wrote:
    > This is sucking....
    >
    > :/

    Into paradise is fine, anywhere else out is off line it seems....so I
    assume Paradise/Clear has yet more routeing/network issues....these seem
    on going....while Im stuck on cable because there is only one provider,
    my company isnt....Clear's performance is plain sucky for the last month....

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Aug 21, 2004

  3. thing

    thing Guest

    thing wrote:
    > thing wrote:
    >
    >> This is sucking....
    >>
    >> :/
    >>

    > Into paradise is fine, anywhere else out is off line it seems....so I
    > assume Paradise/Clear has yet more routeing/network issues....these seem
    > on going....while Im stuck on cable because there is only one provider,
    > my company isnt....Clear's performance is plain sucky for the last
    > month....
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    tracerouting is OK, so since http sucks.....transparent proxy somewhere
    is plain sick?

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Aug 21, 2004