Slow PC?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by jaykay21089, May 24, 2008.

  1. jaykay21089

    jaykay21089 Guest

    Hey all,

    I’m sure I speak for all of you when I say doesn’t it suck when you
    get a new computer and it’s running beautifully, but as time goes by,
    it just gets slower and slower, even if you don’t use heaps of
    applications?

    And when you do use heaps of applications, like say you are doing web
    design and use Photoshop, the cobwebs that grow over your screen as
    you watch it boot up are somewhat annoying huh?

    IT’S JUST SOOO SLOW!

    There is a way to speed it up, however.

    Or say you’re trying to stream heaps of videos online at the same
    time, while chatting to 10 mates on MSN and downloading songs, and
    then it freezes?...

    You could seriously just toss the desktop/laptop out the window.

    I’ve seen multiple (and I’m talking like 20 or more) browser windows
    been opened after powerful things – that are included within all
    computers – have been activated so that there is no laggage AT ALL!

    And the photoshop? Loading time?

    5 seconds.

    Don’t believe that, or the multiple browser window openings? See for
    yourself…

    Johnson K.

    http://pcsecretformula.com/?e=s1m0t2h9n3g8

    jaykay21089, May 24, 2008