  1. John Brown

    John Brown Guest

    The title says it - please help
    John Brown, Jun 17, 2006

  2. John Brown wrote:
    > The title says it - please help

    No, the title says nearly nothing, however...

    Most of the people I run into that complain of slowness actually have
    viruses and/or spyware. Do a thorough check with more than one antivirus
    and more than one antispyware.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 17, 2006

  3. John Brown

    John Brown Guest

    Ok, thanks. J
    --------

    John Brown, Jun 17, 2006
  4. John Brown

    Guest

    "John Brown" <> wrote:

    |>The title says it - please help

    Candle wax is suppose to help, maybe oil the hinges.

    --
    Ticket 760 Man Law #45--Your Friend's Children
    You are never permitted to say to another man:
  5. John Brown

    samuel Guest

    wrote in

    > "John Brown" <> wrote:
    >
    >|>The title says it - please help
    >|>

    > Candle wax is suppose to help, maybe oil the hinges.

    agreed
    samuel, Jun 17, 2006
  6. John Brown

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    spewed forth:
    > "John Brown" <> wrote:
    >
    >>> The title says it - please help
    >>>

    > Candle wax is suppose to help, maybe oil the hinges.

    The preferred product is paraffin. But candle wax works in a pinch ;)

    --
    I have CDO. It's like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, only in
    alphabetical order, just like it should be.
    Toolman Tim, Jun 17, 2006
  7. John Brown mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > The title says it - please help

    Are these casement, doublehung, or sliding types?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I used to like political jokes until so many of them got elected.
    The Old Sourdough, Jun 17, 2006
  8. John Brown

    clot Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > John Brown mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> The title says it - please help
    >>

    > Are these casement, doublehung, or sliding types?

    No, no. Sash of course! :)
    clot, Jun 18, 2006
  9. John Brown

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 08:04:30 +0100, "John Brown"
    <> wrote:

    >The title says it - please help

    WD40 helps when I have slow opening windows. Works on my door too.
    Evan Platt, Jun 18, 2006
  10. John Brown

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:05:28 GMT, "clot" <> wrote:

    >The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >> John Brown mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> The title says it - please help
    >>>

    >> Are these casement, doublehung, or sliding types?

    >No, no. Sash of course! :)

    Now that BG is retiring it may not be able to get replacement sashes
    anymore.
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jun 18, 2006
  11. John Brown

    clot Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:05:28 GMT, "clot" <> wrote:
    >
    >> The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>> John Brown mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Are these casement, doublehung, or sliding types?

    >> No, no. Sash of course! :)

    > Now that BG is retiring, I may not be able to get replacement sashes
    > anymore.

    I've a quandary here. Will this mean more or less updates? The number of
    times I've had to open the window to all to see will be reduced, or not?
    clot, Jun 18, 2006