    Im using Win XP PRO and gone through the trouble shooter will no luck. Have
    i missed something or have i just thrown my money away?

    Thanks for any serious replies!
    Fastmoggy, Feb 16, 2007

  2. Fastmoggy

    Fastmoggy Guest

    "Fastmoggy" <> wrote in message
    news:UPgBh.11579$...
    > Got a LG 1 Gig USB memory stick which takes over 2 hours to load 600Meg
    > onto it! downloading off it takes around 2 minutes!
    > Ive checked to make sure the USB ports are ok USB 2.0.
    >
    > Ive looked at the USB stick and ut's only a FAT 32 which shouldn't effect
    > it to this degree!
    > Im using Win XP PRO and gone through the trouble shooter will no luck.
    > Have i missed something or have i just thrown my money away?
    >
    > Thanks for any serious replies!

    Firstly YES i did get ripped off by a certain supermarket beginning in T
    !!!!
    It was one of those ''impulse buys'! anyway ive installed driver for it XP
    reinstalled it! still got 239 minutes to load 528Meg!
    The manual mentions that it could be formatted into ntfs but forgets to
    mention how this is done as i suspect computers in their country have just
    caught up to Win 95/98!
    Is there somewhere on xp I CAN FORMAT THE THING SO AT LEAST IT'S 100%
    COMPATIBLE WITH EVERY THING I HAVE?
    Oh it did say the drive won't work on NT systems so the question now is when
    is am xp not an xp but nt? do you see?.
    Fastmoggy, Feb 16, 2007