    Hi. My computer broke so I had to totally start again from scratch!! Now
    it's reallyfast, except when I scroll down a page in Internet Explorer it's
    really slow to scroll. Does anyone know why?
    Jamie Lowry, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Jamie Lowry

    DC Guest

    Jamie Lowry wrote:
    > Hi. My computer broke so I had to totally start again from scratch!! Now
    > it's reallyfast, except when I scroll down a page in Internet Explorer it's
    > really slow to scroll. Does anyone know why?

    Uh, how about some system info? Not every computer is the same.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Free your mind, and your OS will follow...
    DC, Jun 4, 2004

  3. Jamie Lowry

    Boomer Guest

    "Jamie Lowry" <> wrote:

    > Hi. My computer broke so I had to totally start again from
    > scratch!! Now it's reallyfast, except when I scroll down a page
    > in Internet Explorer it's really slow to scroll. Does anyone
    > know why?

    You use IE/OE?

    --
    Mozilla works for me. :)
    Boomer, Jun 4, 2004
  4. Jamie Lowry

    Mitja Guest

    Jamie Lowry <>
    (news:) wrote:
    > Hi. My computer broke so I had to totally start again from scratch!!
    > Now it's reallyfast, except when I scroll down a page in Internet
    > Explorer it's really slow to scroll. Does anyone know why?

    Try disabling "smooth scrolling" under Tools > Internet Options > Advanced
    Mitja, Jun 4, 2004