    I am on 2MB speed. Please can a Virgin "expert" tell me what's going on?
    Thank you.
    Maria James
    M James, Apr 9, 2008

  2. M James

    Tony Guest

    Could be what's going on in CanaDUH. These FROGthrottle boxes are riding us
    good.

    --
    The 3, 2, 1 master of the CyberFROG

    Tony, Apr 9, 2008

  3. M James

    Caz Guest

    On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 06:07:19 GMT, M James wrote:

    > Can someone please advise me as to why my download speeds when using a P2P
    > program is now incapable of getting over 30k/s? I have always been able to
    > get around 225 k/s, obviously it depends on many factors but I now seem to
    > be permanently stuck at 30k/s.
    > I am on 2MB speed. Please can a Virgin "expert" tell me what's going on?
    > Thank you.
    > Maria James

    A good start would be one of the Virgin media "inhouse" newsgroups such as
    virginemedia.support.broadband.cable

    HTH

    --
    Caz
    Caz, Apr 9, 2008
  4. M James

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 06:07:19 GMT, "M James" <> wrote:

    >Please can a Virgin "expert" tell me what's going on?

    Virgin "Expert".. There's an oxymoron.
    Evan Platt, Apr 9, 2008