    Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.

    http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Mar 9, 2005

  2. On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:57:47 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

    > Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
    >
    > Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
    >
    > http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

    60 on my fourth attempt

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 9, 2005

  3. Collector»NZ

    Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
    >
    >Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
    >
    >http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

    75 on the first try and 74 on the second.
    , Mar 9, 2005
  4. Collector»NZ

    DoggNZ Guest

    DoggNZ, Mar 9, 2005
  5. Collector»NZ

    MarkH Guest

    Collector»NZ <> wrote in news:3999t4F5utd9rU1
    @individual.net:

    > Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
    >
    > Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
    >
    > http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

    69 on the first try, 68 on the 2nd try. On the 3rd try I made a serious
    attempt and got 93. A few more tries easily getting over 80 each time and
    now I am bored with that.

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 20-Jan-05)
    MarkH, Mar 10, 2005
  6. Collector»NZ

    AD. Guest

    On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:15:53 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:57:47 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >> Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
    >>
    >> Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
    >>
    >> http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

    > 60 on my fourth attempt

    I can only get about 30, but the counter only seems to recognise every 2nd
    or sometimes 3rd click. Maybe Java applets are really bad on my
    (admittedly slowish) computer?

    --
    Cheers
    Anton
    AD., Mar 10, 2005
  7. On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:59:16 +1300, AD. wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:15:53 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:57:47 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>
    >>> Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
    >>>
    >>> Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

    >> 60 on my fourth attempt

    > I can only get about 30, but the counter only seems to recognise every 2nd
    > or sometimes 3rd click. Maybe Java applets are really bad on my
    > (admittedly slowish) computer?

    am I allowed to hijack this thread with a rant about how I _hate_ java
    virtual machines .. and how much resources they tie up
    /me blows a fuse

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 10, 2005
  8. Shane (aka froggy) said the following on 10/03/2005 2:08 p.m.:
    > On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:59:16 +1300, AD. wrote:

    >>>60 on my fourth attempt

    >>I can only get about 30, but the counter only seems to recognise every 2nd
    >>or sometimes 3rd click. Maybe Java applets are really bad on my
    >>(admittedly slowish) computer?

    > am I allowed to hijack this thread with a rant about how I _hate_ java
    > virtual machines .. and how much resources they tie up
    > /me blows a fuse

    No bugger off its my thread you hear, and I will throw my toys out of
    the cot and rant and rave if you do :cool:

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Mar 10, 2005
  9. Collector»NZ

    steve Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Okay feeling a bit better today so try out this little test.
    >
    > Are you a click killer or just too slow to own a computer.
    >
    > http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

    48

    45-49 superb! you're looking hot, hot, hot!
    steve, Mar 10, 2005
  10. Collector»NZ

    My Guest

    On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:08:48 +1300, "Shane (aka froggy)"
    <> wrote:

    >am I allowed to hijack this thread with a rant about how I _hate_ java
    >virtual machines .. and how much resources they tie up
    >/me blows a fuse

    what crap, go get a better machine...
    My, Mar 11, 2005
  11. On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:41:59 +1300, My wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:08:48 +1300, "Shane (aka froggy)"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>am I allowed to hijack this thread with a rant about how I _hate_ java
    >>virtual machines .. and how much resources they tie up
    >>/me blows a fuse

    > what crap, go get a better machine...

    make me :)

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 11, 2005