Slow Day: Smile

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Collector»NZ, Mar 22, 2005.

  1. Thunderbird (and many other mail clients) automatically recognizes and
    displays emoticons.

    These are the ones I have discovered so far for thunderbird.

    1 :) Your basic smiley. This smiley is used to inflect a sarcastic
    or joking statement since we can't hear voice inflection over e-mail.
    ":)"
    2 ;-) Winky smiley.
    3 :-( Frowning smiley. User did not like that last statement
    ";-)"
    12 :cool: User is wearing sunglasses.
    ":cool:"
    22 :-[ User is a vampire.