    Lei C Guest

    my internet connection speed is really slow at this point.i was wondering if
    the server have some problems?
    Lei C, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Lei C

    Xtreme Guest

    Are you useing BT Broadband or BT Yahoo Broadband?

    "Lei C" <> wrote in message
    > my internet connection speed is really slow at this point.i was wondering

    if
    > the server have some problems?

    ---
    Xtreme, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Lei C

    Smirnoff Guest

    Xtreme wrote:
    > Are you useing BT Broadband or BT Yahoo Broadband?
    >
    > "Lei C" <> wrote in message
    >> my internet connection speed is really slow at this point.i was
    >> wondering if the server have some problems?
    >>

    > ---

    Thought it was all called BT Yahoo Broadband now. Is there a difference?
    Smirnoff, Jan 31, 2004
  4. Lei C

    Xtreme Guest

    yes, BT still do there own broadband as you pay for that on your BT Phone
    Bill - Yahoo Broadband you pay by Direct Debit or with a Credit Card...

    Jason

    Xtreme, Jan 31, 2004
  5. Lei C

    Smirnoff Guest

    Xtreme wrote:
    > yes, BT still do there own broadband as you pay for that on your BT
    > Phone Bill - Yahoo Broadband you pay by Direct Debit or with a Credit
    > Card...
    >
    > Jason

    Thanks, didn't know that. Don't remember being given the option to
    choose. I'll have to check which way is cheaper!
    Your reply to OP implied that there may be a problem with one or the
    other. Is there a difference in quality/reliability or were you aware
    that one was having problems?

    Smirnoff, Jan 31, 2004
  6. Lei C

    Xtreme Guest

    I've had no probs with BT Broadband today..

    Jason

    "Smirnoff" <> wrote in message
    > Xtreme wrote:
    > > yes, BT still do there own broadband as you pay for that on your BT
    > > Phone Bill - Yahoo Broadband you pay by Direct Debit or with a Credit
    > > Card...
    > >
    > > Jason
    > >

    > Thanks, didn't know that. Don't remember being given the option to
    > choose. I'll have to check which way is cheaper!
    > Your reply to OP implied that there may be a problem with one or the
    > other. Is there a difference in quality/reliability or were you aware
    > that one was having problems?
    >
    > > "Smirnoff" <> wrote in message

    > >> Thought it was all called BT Yahoo Broadband now. Is there a
    > >> difference?
    > >>

    > > ---

    ---
    Xtreme, Jan 31, 2004