    Internet windows closed themself.

    I am having Intel P4 1.8 GHz
    XP SP2

    Bhaiyyah, Oct 2, 2007

  2. Bhaiyyah

    Guest

    Bhaiyyah <> wrote:

    >I am getting these unusual annoying behaviour of PC due to
    >insufficient memory despite I have upgraded it to 640MB RAM:
    >Busy mouse
    >Sometimes Right Click failed to appear.
    >Slow downloading of full page.
    >Internet windows closed themself.

    Download and run Process Explorer
    www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/processesandthreads/processexplorer.mspx
    You should know what each process does - google the unknown stop those
    that don't need to be running.

    Download and run Autoruns from the above site, and know what's
    running.

    Download, run and paste Hijackthis into this page
    http://hijackthis.de/en remove those listed as bad.

    Turn off unneeded services
    www.jasonn.com/turning_off_unnecessary_services_on_windows_xp

    As always back up the registry before doing anything major

    Targeting Suicide Market
    http://photo-of-the-day1.blogspot.com/2007/09/targeting-suicide-market.html

    , Oct 2, 2007