    Ever since I added an external hard drive (mass storage device, it takes
    several minutes to completely load. Is there any thing I can do about
    this - other than wait?
    Ray Fisher, Apr 23, 2010

  2. Ray Fisher

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 23:31:52 -0400, Ray Fisher wrote:

    > Ever since I added an external hard drive (mass storage device, it takes
    > several minutes to completely load. Is there any thing I can do about
    > this - other than wait?

    Unplug it and format your C: drive.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as the warp core breached.
    Dan C, Apr 23, 2010

  3. Ray Fisher

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:48:47 -0400, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On 23 Apr 2010 03:55:03 GMT, Dan C <>wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 23:31:52 -0400, Ray Fisher wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ever since I added an external hard drive (mass storage device, it
    >>> takes several minutes to completely load. Is there any thing I can do
    >>> about this - other than wait?

    >>Unplug it and format your C: drive.
    >>

    > Now how the **** is he going to format C in an unplugged PC?

    Unplug the external drive, you illiterate stooge. **** off and die.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he wondered why he bothered to answer.
    Dan C, Apr 23, 2010
  4. Ray Fisher

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 08:58:46 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Mr. Fabulous mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> Meat Plow wrote:
    >>> Aw,,, poor DUH-ANE is gunna be my little buddy now and sniff after all
    >>> my posts. Pretty pathetic eh? But since your feet are rotting off from
    >>> uncontrolled diabetes I suppose you have all the time in the world to
    >>> post pathetic shit.
    >>>

    >> I am not your buddy no way in hell would I walk down a dark street
    >> without you being 5 steps in front of me in fear that I would be knifed
    >> by you!

    >> heh

    > Meat Plow is black?

    Heh. I actually LOL'd at that one... ;)

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he puked on Christopher Robin.
    Dan C, Apr 23, 2010
  5. The Old Sourdough <> via

    > Mr. Fabulous mumbled:
    >
    >> Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> Aw,,, poor DUH-ANE is gunna be my little buddy now
    >>> and sniff after all my posts. Pretty pathetic eh?
    >>> But since your feet are rotting off from uncontrolled
    >>> diabetes I suppose you have all the time in the world
    >>> to post pathetic shit.

    >> I am not your buddy no way in hell would I walk down
    >> a dark street without you being 5 steps in front of
    >> me in fear that I would be knifed by you!
    >>
    >> heh

    > Meat Plow is black?

    On its Census form, it checked "Other"
    and then entered "Just So Special" as
    its racial designation...

    "Meat Plow" is reportedly a retarded hermorphotard
    of undeterminable racial heritage; and/or gender
    identification; and/or moral values; who's on crack,
    welfare and food-stamps; then trades its dole for
    ISP and shell accounts; morphs into innumerable
    "identities" for solice and habitates in its
    mommie's basement; while its mommie takes up the
    temporary street-hooker employment to pay the water
    and sewer bills; and taxi fares to the food banks
    and social service offices in Ohio and surrounding
    countries serviced by AARP, ACORN and NAMBLA.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *I* approve this message,
    read straight off of Sarah Palin's Cheat-Sheet-Palm notes.

    It's not just a good idea; it's the law:

    http://www.thehighdefinite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/NXcvK.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 23, 2010
  6. Ray Fisher

    chuckcar Guest

    "Ray Fisher" <> wrote in

    > Ever since I added an external hard drive (mass storage device, it
    > takes several minutes to completely load. Is there any thing I can do
    > about this - other than wait?

    Is it slow before or after you see your windows desktop?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Apr 23, 2010