    Flight Simulator 2002, Movie DVD's and some other games Start and run good,
    then start to "Jerk", run, "Pause", run, etc. , Any Ideas?

    Thanks, Charlie
    Charles Evans, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Charles Evans

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Charles Evans said:

    > Have a ATI Rage video card, Windows ME, 1GB AMD,
    > 256K mem..20 GB Maxtor HD (3 yrs old) with over 50% free space and just ran
    > scandisk and defrag. No files in temp/temp internet folders since I just
    > purged them...Just reloaded system with correct drivers and correct setup.
    > Flight Simulator 2002, Movie DVD's and some other games Start and run good,
    > then start to "Jerk", run, "Pause", run, etc. , Any Ideas?
    >
    > Thanks, Charlie

    Possibly because you have WinME, which is the worst OS ever dreamt up by MS.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror
    Brian H¹©, Jul 20, 2003

  3. Charles Evans

    PhilGreg Guest

    "Charles Evans" <> wrote in message
    > Have a ATI Rage video card, Windows ME, 1GB AMD,
    > 256K mem..20 GB Maxtor HD (3 yrs old) with over 50% free space and

    just ran
    > scandisk and defrag. No files in temp/temp internet folders since I

    just
    > purged them...Just reloaded system with correct drivers and correct

    setup.
    > Flight Simulator 2002, Movie DVD's and some other games Start and

    run good,
    > then start to "Jerk", run, "Pause", run, etc. , Any Ideas?
    >
    > Thanks, Charlie

    ==> It may be too much for your video card. I have a Rage IIC and I
    doubt that would run on mine. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that
    Flight Simulator require OpenGL and 3d Rendering.

    --
    Phil

    \\\///
    ( o o )
    --------oOOO-- ( )--OOOo------

    PhilGreg, Jul 20, 2003
  4. Charles Evans

    yugsdrawkcab Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Charles Evans said:
    >

    >>Have a ATI Rage video card, Windows ME, 1GB AMD,
    >>256K mem..20 GB Maxtor HD (3 yrs old) with over 50% free space and just ran
    >>scandisk and defrag. No files in temp/temp internet folders since I just
    >>purged them...Just reloaded system with correct drivers and correct setup.
    >>Flight Simulator 2002, Movie DVD's and some other games Start and run good,
    >>then start to "Jerk", run, "Pause", run, etc. , Any Ideas?
    >>
    >>Thanks, Charlie

    > Possibly because you have WinME, which is the worst OS ever dreamt up by MS.

    Quit spreading untruths already. I've been running Win ME since the day
    of release and NEVER have a problem with it. I also have more hardware
    installed than the average user.

    People who do not know how to maintain a PC are the ones that say an OS
    is no good.
    yugsdrawkcab, Jul 20, 2003