    Would it still be bootable?
    I believe there are third party utilities available that can create the
    boot-image. (?)

    Andy, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Andy

    JWooden271 Guest

    It would be easier to download a Linux live cd.
    You can find a few at:

    JWooden271, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Andy

    Harrison Guest

    http://www.windows-help.net/WindowsXP/winxp-sp1-bootcd.html

    Harrison, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Andy

    Harrison Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:31:45 -0500, JWooden271 <> wrote:

    >It would be easier to download a Linux live cd.
    >You can find a few at:
    >http://www.frozentech.com/content/livecd.php

    What the Hell good what that do towards Windows XP SP1?

    Harrison, Feb 21, 2004
  5. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Umm....
    Thanks for the link. Excuse a dumb question. These appear to be links to
    d'load Linux Distro's - what do I do with those?

    Andy, Feb 21, 2004
  6. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Thanks! Just what I need.

    Andy, Feb 21, 2004
  7. Andy

    docmill Guest

    Harrison <Harrison> wrote in

    > On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:31:45 -0500, JWooden271
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>It would be easier to download a Linux live cd.
    >>You can find a few at:
    >>http://www.frozentech.com/content/livecd.php

    > What the Hell good what that do towards Windows XP SP1?
    >>

    >>Andy wrote:
    >>> Would it be possible to make a ISO image of my winders CD, mount it
    >>> as a virtual drive, slipstream with SP1 (or is it 1a) and burn it?
    >>> Would it still be bootable?
    >>> I believe there are third party utilities available that can create
    >>> the boot-image. (?)

    LOL Guess he could use it to go to your link.

    --

    docmill, Feb 21, 2004
  8. Andy

    Harrison Guest