    Anyone recommend a good site with instructions on the slipstreaming
    procedure?

    Cheers

    EricP, Aug 9, 2004

  2. EricP

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2004

  3. EricP

    DC Guest

    DC, Aug 9, 2004
  4. EricP

    EricP Guest

    EricP, Aug 10, 2004
  5. EricP

    EricP Guest

    On 9 Aug 2004 21:13:13 GMT, DC <> wrote:

    >EricP wrote:
    >> Anyone recommend a good site with instructions on the slipstreaming
    >> procedure?

    >> Cheers

    >In addition to Mike's links, see item 16 in the FAQ, here:
    >
    >http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

    And thanks to you as well :))

    EricP, Aug 10, 2004
  6. EricP

    DC Guest

    EricP wrote:
    > On 9 Aug 2004 21:13:13 GMT, DC <> wrote:

    >>EricP wrote:
    >>> Anyone recommend a good site with instructions on the slipstreaming
    >>> procedure?

    >>> Cheers

    >>In addition to Mike's links, see item 16 in the FAQ, here:

    >>http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

    > And thanks to you as well :))

    You're welcome.

    Incidentally, I haven't tried BartPE, yet. I'll wait for SP2 to come
    out so I can slipstream it.

    It sure looks cool, though. Kinda like a Knoppix for Windows. That
    will come in handy until Linux gets proper NTFS write support.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Aug 10, 2004
  7. EricP

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 23:21:21 GMT, in
    <>
    EricP scrawled:

    >On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:27:53 +0100, °Mike° <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>How-To Slipstream Windows XP SP1a
    >>http://www.viperlair.com/articles/howto/software/slipstream/winxpsp1a/
    >>
    >>Slipstreaming the Microsoft Rollup Update
    >>http://www.theeldergeek.com/slipstream_06.htm
    >>
    >>Slipstreaming SP2
    >>http://www.thetechguide.com/articles/slipstream.html
    >>

    >I thank you. :)