    I would like to slipstream sp2 into my copy vista business edition. Is this possible?
    if so How? Thanks

    Lee

    Master Lee, Jun 3, 2010

  2. Apparently there is no method to slipstream as you could with XP. The
    only method known involves actually installing Vista, then install SP1
    if it's not already at SP1, then install SP2, and finally making an
    image of the system with everything in it. According to website with
    the information, found using Google, this is a 3 hour process.

    G.I.Y.F. - Google Is Your Friend!

    http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/230249-sliptream-vista-sp2.html

    http://social.answers.microsoft.com...l/thread/fba4f126-de7f-4cbb-b3fc-63d24e9d91ab

    http://social.technet.microsoft.com...t/thread/4792876f-74d3-46f5-ab7a-9e0a4223dd3c

    About 20,300 results using Google for "slipstream vista sp2"

    Bobby Johnson, Jun 3, 2010

  3. Master Lee

    Carlos Guest

    And this:
    http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/230249-sliptream-vista-sp2.html
    must surely be the link to the step by step tutorial you are talking about.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jun 3, 2010
  4. You must still be asleep, Carlos. You link is identical to my first one. :)

    Bobby Johnson, Jun 3, 2010
  5. Master Lee

    Carlos Guest

    Bobby,
    I was almost asleep, indeed!
    It was around 7:20 AM and I had not had breakfast yet.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jun 3, 2010
  6. yes, Retail and OEM are different.