    --
    Barney __________________________
    Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!

    Barney, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Barney

    Scraggy Guest

    Barney wrote:
    > I have just downloaded a Accelerator from my server on a trial basis.
    > Supposidly it will speed up my dialup connection. I have yet to see
    > the advantage, however it's only been on briefly. Anyone else use it
    > or found the benefits of it?

    Errr.. looking hard, nah bloody crystal still bolloxed, back to the cleaners
    with it.
    --
    I told his psychiatrist that everyone hates him. He said I was being
    ridiculous - everyone hasn't met him yet. Rodney Dangerfield

    Scraggy, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Barney

    Barney Guest

    "Scraggy" <> had
    writtennews::

    > Errr.. looking hard, nah bloody crystal still bolloxed, back to
    > the cleaners with it.

    Aah! thanks for the input.

    Barney, Mar 23, 2005
  4. Barney

    °Mike° Guest

    They do NOT work. Remove it.

    On 23 Mar 2005 17:02:36 GMT, in
    <>
    Barney scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 23, 2005
  5. Barney

    Barney Guest

    °Mike° <> had
    writtennews:4249c5bc.5168234@localhost:

    > They do NOT work. Remove it.

    Thanks Mike. Nothing ventured nothing gained. I haven't gained the
    impression that it was working anyway. Apparantly if I live long
    enough, ADSL or cable may come in my remote part of the world. Also! If
    you hold your breath long enough, you will go unconscious but won't die
    from it. I'll live with dialup as it is.

    Barney, Mar 23, 2005
  6. Barney

    °Mike° Guest

    On 23 Mar 2005 22:18:35 GMT, in
    <>
    Barney scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> had
    >writtennews:4249c5bc.5168234@localhost:
    >
    >> They do NOT work. Remove it.

    >Thanks Mike.

    You're welcome.

    >Nothing ventured nothing gained. I haven't gained the
    >impression that it was working anyway. Apparantly if I live long
    >enough, ADSL or cable may come in my remote part of the world. Also! If
    >you hold your breath long enough, you will go unconscious but won't die
    >from it. I'll live with dialup as it is.

    I'm in the same boat as you, regarding being stuck with
    dial-up for the moment.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 24, 2005