    (trying to access their site from an Xtra connection - all other sites
    work fine.)

    Any ideas?
    Brendon, Sep 5, 2006

  2. Brendon

    Chris Lim Guest

    Brendon wrote:
    > Can't even ping their site from here in Tauranga. Anyone know if they
    > are still up and running? Can't get to webmail either. On hold on the
    > phone now for over 35mins....3rd in the queue still - oh well, 0800
    > number from a mobile will be their cost - not mine!
    > (trying to access their site from an Xtra connection - all other sites
    > work fine.)

    Seems to work fine for me.
    Chris Lim, Sep 5, 2006

  3. Brendon

    Vista Guest

    "Brendon" <> wrote in message
    > Can't even ping their site from here in Tauranga. Anyone know if they
    > are still up and running? Can't get to webmail either. On hold on the
    > phone now for over 35mins....3rd in the queue still - oh well, 0800
    > number from a mobile will be their cost - not mine!
    > (trying to access their site from an Xtra connection - all other sites
    > work fine.)
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Loads fine for me. I see Annette now has her own site.
    Vista, Sep 6, 2006
  4. Brendon

    Brendon Guest

    Vista wrote:

    > "Brendon" <> wrote in message
    > > Can't even ping their site from here in Tauranga. Anyone know if they
    > > are still up and running? Can't get to webmail either. On hold on the
    > > phone now for over 35mins....3rd in the queue still - oh well, 0800
    > > number from a mobile will be their cost - not mine!
    > > (trying to access their site from an Xtra connection - all other sites
    > > work fine.)
    > >
    > > Any ideas?
    > >

    > Loads fine for me. I see Annette now has her own site.

    Thanks all, must be the setup we have here - something to do with DNS
    issues I think.
    Cheers.
    Brendon, Sep 6, 2006
  5. Brendon

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Vista" <> wrote in message

    > "Brendon" <> wrote in message
    >> Can't even ping their site from here in Tauranga. Anyone know if they
    >> are still up and running? Can't get to webmail either. On hold on the
    >> phone now for over 35mins....3rd in the queue still - oh well, 0800
    >> number from a mobile will be their cost - not mine!
    >> (trying to access their site from an Xtra connection - all other sites
    >> work fine.)
    >>
    >> Any ideas?
    >>

    > Loads fine for me. I see Annette now has her own site.

    LOL
    She does not have her own website at all even though she claims on Slingshot
    that she does.

    Have a look at her url for her own website:
    http://www.slingshot.co.nz/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=6&tabid=9&subnav=12

    Nothing there about www.annettepresley.co.nz LOL

    First time up on Dragon's Den she offered to buy into a woman's small
    business offering potential customer contacts of 130,000 over the Internet.
    In other words the Queen of telephone spam was offering to spam every
    Slingshot customer with ads for products of that woman's business.

    The woman owning the business was a damn sight smarter than Presley by
    turning down Presley's 25% of her business knowing full well that Presley
    would want to control the woman's own business. Instead she accepted
    another Dragon's offer of money in exchange for 30% of business knowing that
    Dragon was going to be a damn sight better partner than the want to be CEO
    of Telecom was ever going to be.

    There isn't enough money in the entire world to give Presley some class and
    refinement. Just keep watching her perform on Dragon's Den, it's amazing
    anyone would choose to talk and act like that on nationwide television.

    If she's going to claim she has own website, then it shouldn't be part of
    Slingshot's webpages at all.

    Bob Jones has his own website as well. It's called www.xtra.co.nz LMAO

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Sep 7, 2006
  6. Brendon

    Vista Guest

    > "Vista" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Brendon" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can't even ping their site from here in Tauranga. Anyone know if they
    >>> are still up and running? Can't get to webmail either. On hold on the
    >>> phone now for over 35mins....3rd in the queue still - oh well, 0800
    >>> number from a mobile will be their cost - not mine!
    >>> (trying to access their site from an Xtra connection - all other sites
    >>> work fine.)
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas?
    >>>

    >> Loads fine for me. I see Annette now has her own site.

    > LOL
    > She does not have her own website at all even though she claims on
    > Slingshot that she does.
    >
    > Have a look at her url for her own website:
    > http://www.slingshot.co.nz/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=6&tabid=9&subnav=12
    >
    > Nothing there about www.annettepresley.co.nz LOL
    >
    > First time up on Dragon's Den she offered to buy into a woman's small
    > business offering potential customer contacts of 130,000 over the
    > Internet.
    > In other words the Queen of telephone spam was offering to spam every
    > Slingshot customer with ads for products of that woman's business.
    >
    > The woman owning the business was a damn sight smarter than Presley by
    > turning down Presley's 25% of her business knowing full well that Presley
    > would want to control the woman's own business. Instead she accepted
    > another Dragon's offer of money in exchange for 30% of business knowing
    > that Dragon was going to be a damn sight better partner than the want to
    > be CEO of Telecom was ever going to be.
    >
    > There isn't enough money in the entire world to give Presley some class
    > and refinement. Just keep watching her perform on Dragon's Den, it's
    > amazing anyone would choose to talk and act like that on nationwide
    > television.
    >
    > If she's going to claim she has own website, then it shouldn't be part of
    > Slingshot's webpages at all.
    >
    > Bob Jones has his own website as well. It's called www.xtra.co.nz LMAO
    >
    > E. Scrooge

    Maybe shes calling the 'slingshot' website her own site, as it is a banner
    on the homepage that says 'APs Website' . ANyway it does just link to a page
    with a few links on it.
    Vista, Sep 7, 2006
  7. Brendon

    Murray Symon Guest

    On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 11:26:49 +1200, E. Scrooge wrote:

    > "Vista" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Brendon" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can't even ping their site from here in Tauranga. Anyone know if they
    >>> are still up and running? Can't get to webmail either. On hold on the
    >>> phone now for over 35mins....3rd in the queue still - oh well, 0800
    >>> number from a mobile will be their cost - not mine! (trying to access
    >>> their site from an Xtra connection - all other sites work fine.)
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas?
    >>>

    >> Loads fine for me. I see Annette now has her own site.

    > LOL
    > She does not have her own website at all even though she claims on
    > Slingshot that she does.
    >
    > Have a look at her url for her own website:
    > http://www.slingshot.co.nz/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=6&tabid=9&subnav=12
    >
    > Nothing there about www.annettepresley.co.nz LOL

    [snip]

    > E. Scrooge

    I think you are confused between domain names and websites.
    Murray Symon, Sep 7, 2006